Sunday, November 25, 2007

What happen Yesterday

Hey!

Guess what happen yesterday? I went for Chinese Orchestra Practice and Art Outing! Good right!

Ha ha! Bye Bye!

All right!

Here is an account of what exactly happened today yesterday.

First, I went for the CO Practice. It was the Combine Practice. Well, Mr Teo ask every group to play some part of the song.

There is a few times he ask us to play individually. Only for a few people.

There is a boy, he ask him if he had eaten his breakfast because there was once the boy cried because he had not eaten his breakfast.

And you know that boy, Ming Hong, what he did? He started to cry. Not for a few minutes but he cried till the whole CO Practice is over.

Gosh. What a crybaby. Mad or WHAT? This also can cry about.

Later on, I went home, thinking of writing about the CO Practice today and that crazy crybaby.

Little had I known that those people from the renovation company had came again to repaint my house's ceiling.

And because of that, everything had been covered by plastic sheets and newspaper and I can't even touched the computer.

So I accompany my brother down to play with his water gun but get too bored later and went home.

I went into my bedroom and carefully take out the Nancy Drew Storybook from my bag and started reading it.

Later, about 1 pm, I quickly gobble up my lunch, and prepare for the Art Outing later.

I went with Hui En to Chua Chu Kang Lot 1 for the Outing and I got a A- because Mr Yup says that the father I drew in the drawing is way too thin.

Hui En got A. Good right? My sister got a B+. Sigh...

Then I was waiting down there for Mummy to bring me to the Mickey Mouse Magic Show.

She called me later on after waiting for her for ages. I met her in the MRT station and I change into my new Blue Mickey Mouse T-Shirt in the toilet there.

Then she brought me and Meimei and Didi to KFC to eat something since we are all famished while waiting for Daddy to pick us up.

And we travelled to the Singapore Indoor Stadium where we will be watching the Mickey Mouse show.

But that's another story altogether.

After the show, which I think the only person who knows what the whole show is about is me and my parents, we went for dinner in a Chinese Restaurant.

The dinner is DELICIOUS! I get to taste those China delicacies again! The last time was about 4 months ago during the China trip.

Mummy specially ordered my favourite soup: 紫菜蛋花汤!!! My favourite soup all these years. I was too fulled after dinner to do anything.

About 3/4 of that big bowl of soup was FINISH UP BY ME!

I fall asleep on the way home in my Dad's car. I was so tired I went to sleep without bathing.

And because of the busy day and me spending about most of the time outside, I did not post anything yesterday.

Now, it is about 10... in the night. And I haven't bathe yet.

On Wednesday, I will be going to Mediacorp. And next weekend and the Monday after next week, I won't be posting.

I will be at Bintan Island.

*YAWN*

I am tired so bye for now.

*YAWN*

No comments:

Post a Comment