Friday, November 23, 2007

Chinese Orchestra Practice

Hi back from CO.

I hate CO, as much as I hate certain boys in my 5R class, okay, maybe I hate those boy even more but still...

You see, I have no music talents. Which means I am not musically talented and I had no interest in music either.

That is the reason why I quit my PIANO LESSONS. Actually, my parents agree to it too.

They know I had no interest in it by the way how I practise the songs. And they let me quit.

But so sad, I just can't quit Chinese Orchestra. I regret joining it.

At least it is better to join some other like Media Club and all those. No practice needed.

And they don't have to go for competition.

Imagine what kind of competition it will be for Media Club. Ha.

By the way, the conductor, Mr Teo, gave out new song sheets again. This time round more difficult.

I hope I can play it well. So I don't have to bring my intrument back.

We have to practise two songs for the SYF. One of them is the whole Singapore Primary School will play for SYF.

Another is chosen by Mr Teo.

And SYF is on 10 April next year.

OWWW... WHY MUST IT BE ALWAYS NEAR MY BIRTHDAY???!!!

------

My father says my photography skills is very good.

He say the photo I had taken for the Pulau Ubin is very clear and from the angle I took it, it looks beautiful.

Actually, I just anyhow take that picture. But I still took a nice picture.

I had help He Chen design her blog and all those. It is here.

Nice a not? Actually, that is the first time I design a blog with a white background for someone.

Usually I only design black or other colour background blogs using BLOGGER's template.

Like my sister's here.

If you want, I could design for you too!

Just tell me what colour you want for your background and the theme. And I will try my best to design it nicely for you.

For example, you want the theme to be Singapore. Lame theme but here is the result.

It is free but I had to use the blogger templates.

If you wants blogskins, go www.blogskins.com.

And that's all.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my blog, you are hyper!

    ReplyDelete