Friday, November 23, 2007

MORE GOOD NEWS!

I don't know what happen to me but...

I AM GETTING VERY VERY LUCKY!!!

Others always says good luck and good news comes in three, 三喜临门, isn't it?

But now, my good luck and good news comes in three times four. Which is a dozen.

十二喜临门??

So what are those good news?

Firstly, I got 13/45 for my class positions, the top 15 positions. That is my goal for SA2 and I reached it.

I improve 5 positions and 4 marks in total, improve a lot in my languages, the second good news.

Thirdly, I am getting to 6R! That's the BEST Primary 6 class.

The fourth good news was that the Idiot Wai Kin is going to 6U and not in the same class as me.

Then, my dad promise to buy more than 6 books for me. I love BOOKS!

My mother gave me a surprise present for my good result. The sixth good news.

My father also gave me a surprise present, that is the seventh good news.

I get $20 from this person because I help my mother complete the survey booklet this person's company gave my mother.

That's is already eight good news, right?

Then, my mother bought tickets for the MICKEY MOUSE MAGIC SHOW! The nineth good news.

And she bought the $30+ dollars near the front row seat. The number ten good news.

The eleventh good news is the my parents is going to bring me and my sister and brother to BINTAN ISLAND!

That is at Indonesia, right?

We will be staying at the hotel resort near the beach, and the room we are staying has a beach view.

Then for the twelve good news, since there is a beach, I could pick up seashells and I MIGHT EVEN GO SCUBA-DIVING!

---

Anyway, I had gotten back my camera.

I had lend my father my digital camera 1 month earlier when he when for his overseas business trip because his own one has those kind of limited photo.

Meaning his camera can only take a limited number of photo.

While mine is unlimited.

Since I got the camera back, I will be writing some 'important' post. I won't tell you what are they.

You guess.


Ouch, my loose tooth finally dropped. I shouldn't say drop, it was pluck out by my grandpa.

OUCH!!!

Well, it happens like this:

I was lying on my bed, actually it was my younger sister's bed.

I went to put her pillows and mine and also the blanket all those till the whole bed look like a "palace".

Then I was playing with my loose tooth using my tongue while reading the one of the 管家琪 story book I borrow from the library.

After that I went to eat my dinner, still playing with my loose tooth.

It was very uncomfortable, especially when it is so loose it seems that it is going to drop soon but didn't.

After dinner, I went back to read my story books again. Then my grandpa came in and said he wanted to have a look at the tooth.

AND HE JUST PLUCK IT OUT OF MY MOUTH!

Luckily, it wasn't a 蛀牙. And the plucking wasn't pain too!

I use cotton to put on the gum where the tooth had been and bite it to let blood clot.

I can't have water in my mouth at that time, I had to swallow my saliva. Until half an hour later.

Then I went to bathe. You know what? I look at the place where the tooth was before and saw a big red bloody patch and a bit of white tooth.

Gross, but no blood.

And after I came out and was just about to sleep, my grandpa told me last time, in the past, poor people use string and tied it around the loose tooth and just PLUCK!

Gosh.

Luckily I don't live in the past and I am not poor...

And by the way I am eating my mini red beans ice cream. It is tiny and CUTE! And eating my Cheesels too.

---

Shit! I lose the list of homework Fu Lao Shi gave the whole class for the holiday. Now what am I going to do...

I could ask Yu Xin help me photocopy! Or Huien...

I will be going for my Chinese Orchestra practice later on.

I hate. This practice is for my SYF next year anyway. I forgot the SYF date. Got to ask Mdm Leong later in school.

----------

NOW TIME FOR GAMES!

Playing with Fire 2

Click here to play this game

Deal or No Deal

Click here to play this game

Girl Dress-up

Click here to play this game

Pac-Xon

Click here to play this game

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Break Down Blast

Click here to play this game

More puzzle game here.

OINK OINK! Got anymore? share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment