Thursday, November 15, 2007

Promotion Day

Guess what day it is today.

A Special day. Very very Special Day. Extremely Special.

It is when some people with cry with depression. And some others will have tears of happiness and joy glittering in their eyes.

Or perhaps, just calm as they can guess their class and know it is 100% right.

It is a day when you will know you will die or live, you will know which class you will go, and who are your classmates.

It is a Day which you will spend a few minutes going to your next year class, and spend another half an hour getting to know your new classmates.

A day when you will no you will be Promoted, Demoted or Nomoted.

Yes! It is PROMOTION DAY!

Fancy giving you a stupid riddle when the answer is written on the title. Dam it. I just forgot.

It could be Demotion Day for some people, Promotion for some others but for me, it is a Nomotion Day because I had already PREDICTED what will happen.

I will go 6R for sure but... I will still be depressed and sad today. You will find out the reason later.

Anyway, same old thing. Get up, go to school, Flag Raising Ceremony. Except I could see some people are real nervous.

Especially Fiona. And Jayne. And MingXuan. Because Vanessa said, the last six will definitely be KICK OUT OF THE CLASS.

I believe it is bad news for them. And me. Not because I will be Kick Out to or what.

HELLO! I AM IN THE 13 POSITION!!! HOW CAN I BE KICK OUT!

It is just because... Those that are kickout are:

  1. Wong Hui En
  2. Rachel Quak
  3. Bukoh Ming Xuan
  4. Jayne Chan
  5. Fiona Wai
  6. Cheryl Woo

& THEY ARE ALL MY VERY GOOD FRIENDS EXCEPT RACHEL! ESPECIALLY HUIEN AND FIONA. I really can't bear to leave them.

Why do this sort of things always happen to me?!?

I know I when to 6R at the end of the day. But so what? I still can't be together with my good friends and my best friends.

Well, why?!!!

Forget it, it useless right now. I can't change the fact.

*Sigh*

By the way, as expected, they are really out of the class, plus one more:

  1. Wong Hui En (45/45)
  2. Rachel Quak (44/45)
  3. Bukoh Ming Xuan (43/45)
  4. Jayne Chan (42/45)
  5. Fiona Wai (41/45)
  6. Cheryl Woo (40/45)
  7. Mun Wai Kin (39/45)

All of them going 6U. (Note: The number in brackets beside the names are the class positions)

Great. 6 Girls and 1 Boy. Girls lose. Honestly, the boys in the best class are increasing while girls are decreasing.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH GIRLS!!!

Forget it.

Mdm Chng says, Vanessa (37/45) and Keng Soon (38/45) got into 6R by a stroke of luck. Yeah right.

Those getting into 6R are, the top four in 5U, the first in 5L, and a girl from I-Don't-Know 5A or 5N.

So together, 4 boys and two girls.

I actually think that 5R has the best batch of pupils. So does Priya and Megan. Although those boys are irritating, at least it is more fun.

But the boys coming in, they are less irritating, at least that's what I think.

*Sigh*

I really wish they don't change class from Primary 5 to Primary 6.

I feel like crying but hold it. Be a optimist. Maybe those new classmates are more fun?

I will know next year.

And Yu Xin and Megan and some others also got into 6R. I had to be happy. Forget it. Life is like that, it is so unexpected.

Except for the part with Huien getting into 6U. I seems to have this dream after exams are over.

Huien open her report book and found she got "full marks" again and then suddenly a MONSTER with 6U on its body grab her and ran away.

I should have known that it will come true.

But...

*Sigh*

Huien, see you at River Valley. Best of Luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment