Thursday, November 15, 2007

Trip to Jurong point Library

I will NEVER EVER go to the Library with my sister again!!! She is such an idiot.

Well, know what she did?

When getting ready, she was jumping up and down, here and there and didn't even knew that she must get a bag to hold her books later.

And when we get on the bus later, she said she had not brought her E-link card.

WHAT THE HELL!

Then I gave her some comics to read while I read my own book, you know what she do?

She go walk around here and there and keep giving books which I am sure she will never read.

Then when we go back, I found out she left the waterbottles at the library. And we had already cross the road!

No choice, have to go back and take the waterbottles.

Later on, I bought her some pancakes from BABY BEANS and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment