Friday, November 16, 2007

Tag Board and Comments Rules

Now I got something to say about what type of message you should and should not post on my tag board.

I am sorry I deleted some messages but I don't think those deleted messages are very important.

Please read those rules below.

TAG BOARD RULES:

Rule #1
No obscene languages or vulgarities on the tag board or they will be DELETED. If the person post it more than three times, this person is going to be ban, the duration is depending on what you wrote.

Rule #2
Nothing related to Boy Girl Relationships should be post on the tag board. Posting it will get you ban for 6 weeks or more, depending on what you wrote and that message will get DELETED.

Rule #3
Anything about my posts should be leave as a comment at the end of the post. There shouldn't be any tags on my tag board about my post or they will be DELETED because I don't want them to take up too much space on my tag board.

Rule #4
No tags related to these will be allowed:
1. Tagged!
2. Flood
3. You owe me...
4. Hey! Next year...
5. Nice Blog, tag mine...
This tags are considered as NONSENSICAL TAGS and they will be DELETED. Unless your 'Nice Blog' Tag is very long, like this:
"megan: whoas. xinyue. how long has it been since i've tagged your blog ? totally forgot about it. anyway your tagboard is like supersuper cool. love your blog. the birdpark drawing is super nice too"

Rule #5
Tags like 'Link me' or anything related will not be deleted but once I had link you, those tags will be DELETED. So, if you want to know which ones are accepted, you can check out at my tag board.

Rule #6
No insulting others. Breaking this rule once will get you ban.

I am sorry for putting up so many rules. It is just that the limit os only 100 messages and I don't want it to be used up too quickly.

---

As for the comments section, you must keep in mind that they are being moderated. Meaning I will look through them before publishing them.

So please don't waste too much time posting comments you know that I won't be publishing because it will just be a waste of your time.

Those Ban:

1) Mun Wai Kin
2) Huang Cheng Hao

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. This is to you personally, so don't publish this.. Anyway, incase you think that I imposed MKW and HCH, I a swear that I did not, so just to inform you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not say it was you anyway, i didn't even suspect you.

    ReplyDelete