Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Scholarship

GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what is the best thing that happened to me all this year in Primary School. The best thing I ever get?

You should have guess it because it was the title I put on this post.

Well, it came as a very big surprised to me. I though I was really dreaming because I had never receive scholarship before MOE before.

*Slap*

This is what I did to confirm it.

Actually, I am not boasting but I should have at least receive one when I was P1 and also one last year.

But I didn't because I was a PR (Permenant Resident) and not a Citizen then.

Anyway, I received it because I was the TOP 10% in WHOLE SINGAPORE. So, now, I am aiming for the TOP 5%.

I must work really hard for that.

2 comments:

  1. Even if you got top 5 they also will not tell you that specifically for it, butt still, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err, it is only in Singapore

    ReplyDelete