Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Copycats

I hate copycats. And I am sure everyone do.

But I don't understand, why do some people still copy even though they know very well I hate copycats and I can't tolerate them???

There are three copycats, and they are: Fiona, He Chen and Dorothy. I am telling you the reason now.

First was Fiona. She copy links, the idea of the About Me Introduction and many more. WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION!

Why can't she at least ASK ME before copying? Okay, she did ask, BUT THAT WAS AFTER SHE COPY!

How could she??? I treat her as my very good friend and she copy contents without asking???

Next was Dorothy. You know what she did? She copy links from Christalle.

Even though that person she copy from isn't me, at least she is a copycat.

AND I HATE HER!

When I was P4, she snatch my friends away. Now, I am P5, she copylinks from my friends.

Lastly was He Chen. She copy my links, then the calendar on my blog.

At first, I ask her to remove my links, she did. I ask her to ask me if she realky wants to put the links on her blog. She did. Then she remove them.

Well, that means she don't really wants to put, she just want to copy.

Now she copy the calendar on my blog. And when I ask her to remove the calendar in her blog, she didn't.

I ask her to removed that a lot of times. I am giving her chances.

But this time round, when I left a message at her Cbox asking her to remove it, she change her blog address.

SO THAT SHE COULD DON'T CREDIT ME AND AT THE SAME TIME COPY THINGS FROM MY BLOG.

I call her to ask her about it and she said she know nothing about the address change.

Very Funny huh? Who else could change her URL? Who else knows her password?

He Chen, don't treat me as a 3-year-old kid okay? No way will I believe that crap of yours.

I just can't believe you are so ungrateful.

I taught you how to set up a blog, how to insert post, add page elements and all those. I even design it for you.

What you do to me in the end?

You never credit me and even copy things from me. What the hell do you treat me as?

Then you know what else she say on the phone.

'But if you go to Google search for FREE BLOG CALENDAR also can find the calendar what.'

So what? If you never go my blog and saw that calendar in the first place, you wouldn't have known that you could put calendar on your blog!

I tell you, that is not a clever move. I could still report you. Get this clear okay?

So, stop that CRAP of yours and stop copying.

This is the last warning.

Remove everything you copy from me now and credit me (I am not really forcing you to do that, but you still have to) or I WILL REPORT YOU.

I remembered saying that the whole blog is COPYRIGHT.

Yeah, I did.

So those copycats out there, ask me permissions before copying or you will get it from me.

5 comments:

  1. I did not copy from Christalle. Can you ppls stop spamimg my blog?pls!And I don't even know that you have a blog!How can I copy your links?And I did not copy..they are my friends too right?Would you pls go to my first blog? http://dorothyfrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't treat me like a three year old kid too, I know you were the one who spammed my chatbox, not my sister, I wish I could just drop the matter, but you force me to, anyway, just to tell you, I deleted my whole blog, I don't care you believe a not, but even if I change the address, the address I told other people is still the same, you can ask Hannah, or dorothy, anyway, if no one is visiting my blog, why should I have one?, you can even write a email and send to the whole class, anyway, even if you DO report me, it's still the same, because the only person who visit my blog is you, and I would gladly spend lesser time on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for your information, you didn't teach me how to insert page element! Pls stop being so lame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I did credit you! Don't anyhow make accusations of people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dorothy: hee sorry, I just in a bad mood, i am very sorry

    ReplyDelete