Wednesday, December 26, 2007

School Sick

Heard of the word 'homesick'?

You sure have.

How about "school sick"?? That is how I am feeling now.

I remember I feel school sick during the first week of holidays. Then after that no more.

But I have got no idea WHY I SUDDENLY FEEL LIKE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN!

Maybe because of the errand Mummy ask me to run?

She ask me to go back to school and buy the exercise books and also to the bookshop to buy plastic sheets.

So at about 3 o'clock, I went to the bookshop in the market to buy the items with a $5 bookshop voucher and $20.

But I just can't find the items needed. So I open my School book list to look at what items to get later in school.

WHAT THE ... !!!

The selling of books in school is from 9am to 3pm! Should have gone there earlier. *Sigh*

Well, since I can't go to the school to buy, I should have gone home. But instead I started walking aimlessly in the market.

After a while, I realised I had walked to that Community Centre near my school.

So I continued walking, until I reached school. And then I walking around the area.

The road near the school gate were full with people during the school days. However, now it seems deserted.

It was only half an hour later that I give up imagining and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment