Saturday, March 8, 2008

Coming March Holiday

Hi there my blog readers!

The past three days I was attending the Adam Khoo session and thus I have no time to post anything about CAs or the programme itself.

So now here it is, the March Holiday Post Sneek PEAK! I will definitely write about my CA results, the Adam Khoo programme (extreme long), Lollipop and Candy stories, a super boring post on holiday homework and of course my usual Holiday life posts everyday.

Anyway, I have got finish almost half of all the homework and I wanted to finish all of them by this weekend. Except for the newspaper cutting, one everyday, which is 9 cuttings together. The MAGICAL NINE...

Anyway, I am doing my e-learning now. I have to do English, Math, Chinese and Science assignments. Luckily I had finish the Chinese ones.

I also finish one composition. Mind you, I have two to write. One about drugs and another on missing wallet. The one about drugs is a essay writing composition, if I am not wrong. But I don't know the details.

Here is the Composition anyway:

Draft 1

I look at the big shelf display of sport shoes, commenting on how nice they were. I was shopping with my best friend, Jenny, at the Jurong Point Shopping Mall. Suddenly, my eyes caught sight of a particular white sport shoes with sky blue stripes and the events of an embarrassing incident that happened two years ago came flooding into my mind.

“ Hey Mum! My sport shoes had spoilt during the Sports Day last week,” I told my mother, looking sadly at my favourite pair of white and blue sport shoes. “Could I buy a new pair? Pretty please?” I looked up at my mother with the expression of a pitiful kitten, expecting a ‘Yes’ from her.

“All right, you can,” she agreed after a short while of hesitation. Laughing at my cute expression, she handed me a fifty-dollar note which I put into my wallet.

A wave of cold air brush onto my hot and flustered face as I joined the hustle and bustle of the gargantuan shopping mall later on. It was cooling and refreshing compared to the sultry air outside. I skipped towards the nearest footwear in high spirits and started browsing for a pair of sport shoes that would replace the one that had spoilt enthusiastically.

However, I had visited almost three footwear store but none of the sport shoes there suit my taste. Just as I was going to give up the search, I spotted a nicely decorated shop nearby.

I elbowed my way through the throngs of avid shoppers and arrived at the entrance of the shop. I feasted my eyes on the mammoth billboard with a pair of sport shoes that looked exactly like my favourite one. I squealed in delight as my gaze fell on the words printed on billboard. ‘Specially Designed Sport Shoes by Famous Designers at twenty dollars. While Stocks Last!’ it read in big bold letters.

I darted through all the plain shoes shelves and sprinted towards an eye-catching shelf with all the specially designed shoes. I pored over all the beautiful shoes. I could resist no longer. My chubby hands grabbed the white and blue shoes which I had yearned for.

I approached a friendly looking assistant who help me find the shoes of right size for me and with the shoe box in my hand, I dashed towards the long queue of customers. I tapped my foot impatiently as images of me flaunting off my sport shoes in school flashed in my mind.

It was finally my turn and I placed the shoebox on the counter as I searched my pocket for the wallet.

I could not find it.

A chill ran down my spine and my heart skipped a beat. I rummaged my pocket frantically but all I could find was my house keys. I tried my best to swallow the panic that was dancing up and down my throat.

“Can you be quick? The other customers are waiting.” the cashier looked at me without batting an eyelid.

“I… I am… so… sorry, in… a minute…” I murmured so softly that I thought I was the only who could hear my apology.

I could hear angry muttering and frustrated sighs from customers queuing behind me. The cashier tapped her foot impatiently in a way that make me felt so guilty for delaying the other customers. My face was so red that I wished I could dig a hole and hide in there until I found my wallet.

“HEY, JILL!!!” a familiar voice hollered from outside the shop. I turned and saw my brother, Jack, waving my wallet while running as fast as his legs could carry him towards me. “Jill… your… your wallet, you… left… it at… home…” huffing and puffing, he passed me my wallet, trying to catch his breath.

I gave a sigh of immense relief as I gave the unpleasant cashier the fifty-dollar bill and took the thirty dollars change. I thanked my brother profusely as I strolled home with him, carrying the bag of sport shoes I had just bought. What an embarrassment!

“A penny for your thought.” Jenny suddenly nudged me, waking me out of my deep thought.

“Nothing.” I said as we walked over McDonald’s for lunch before continuing our shopping spree.

Well, it was just okay, to me. But there is still lots of area for improvement, what you think? I also finish my Young IT Whiz card. Super Easy.

Anyway, I help Dorothy design her cbox for two of her blog. Go and see and if you think it is super nice, I can design for you too!

*************

I went for Chinese Orchestra Combine practice today and hell we have to practise in the hall! Mr Teo was mad today. At first he wanted me to sit behind the Cello. I did. I moved with Fiona behind. Okay.

5 mins later, he said: HEY I ASK YOU SIT BESIDE CELLO NOT BEHIND!!! YOU GOT EAR PROBLEM IS IT!!!!!?????

Lol. It is not I had got ear problem. He got memory problem. Mr Teo was scolding everyone. Some even have to stand holding their instrument for a long time as punishment.

I escaped the punishment because I WAS SITTING THERE FOR TWO HOURS WHEN IT WAS MY TURN!!!

Fiona was quite grumpy today.

I memorise the Rubik's Cube Formula! Woohoo!!!

Just in case you are wondering why there was only three post on the blog, it is not because I deleted them, I am not crazy. It is because the whole blog file was so large so I decided to reduce it to 3 posts.

Here is a cute website! http://theglobalbible.com/temp/screenclean.swf. Is your computer clean? Go here then!

No comments:

Post a Comment