Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fiona Killed Me

Fiona had killed me. I am now a spirit. Actually she just seperated my body and spirit. But that was like killing me. Let me start from the begining.

I was in the parade ground reading my story book when Fiona came to me and say she will kill me. I don't take it seriously.

Later on, we went up to the classroom and Mrs Chan wanted us to think up a conversation, the topics are either Food, or Exercise. My group choose food.

The food thing was pretty easy, we discuss and Melissa wrote them on a piece of fullscap, adding in vocabulary phrases and general knowledge where necessary.

Then we have this presentation thingy. Melissa when up to present out work. Angela's group went first, followed by Melissa. Then the skinny Yi Lun when up to present. He have quite a lot of mistakes and we all laugh till out stomach ache. But the winning team was Vanessa's group.

We go through Revision Papers. I got 93/100 for the Math Revision Paper. Then we also went through some English Revision papers.

And we did some listening comprehension too. I got 18/20 for it. That was about 90%. And during the whole time, my stomach was grumbling.

I am simply famished by the time I got down for recess and I bought this plate of Hor Fann. After I eat finish, Fiona was sort of chasing me around the school. What a waste of energy.

Then it was Chinese Period. Nothing much happen, we talked about oral pictures and that is all. And it was when I went down for lunch did the thing happen.

I was eating my ham bread and chatting with MingXuan and fiona suddenly sneaked up behind me and pushed my chair as hard as she could. I suddenly found myself floating and when I came back to my sense, Fiona vanished. So was everyone else.

I suudenly feel a sharp pain. It seems to be coming from the light bulb. I had to float all the way to the toilet and selected this very dark chamber. It was better than. Then using tissue papers, I made myself a 'umbrella' to prevent light from killing me.

I found myself having this ability to made people see me or not. I don't know how to control it yet. Everyone could still see me.

Then later during supplementary we had a hell lots of fun. It was toilet break and the girls are all laughing and playing in the toilet. I sprinkled water at Melissa.

WTH!

Mrs Chan saw and heard all the nonsense and she said that if I don't behave myself she will ask me to go to the boy's toilet in the future.

:P

Back in class, we joke that Stella show her armpit to Chenghao. Then Mrs Chan was chatting with us about armpit hair and all those stuff. Yewk! She said that some girls dislike going to NanYang Girl's because of the uniform. If you lift your arm, everyone would be able to see the forest of hair.

And we went home.

It was drizzling during my way home but the problem is, I can see the rain but cannot feel them.

I knew I had became a spirit but I know I am still not dead. I could heard my heart beating and my blood flowing throughout the body. But I could not find my body. Fiona must have hide it somewhere.

It was at night and I drifted out of the house because I cannot sleep. I don't think spirit sleeps. It was funny feeling to just pass through the door without opening it. I felt this brown colour thing and then I am out of my house.

I went down to my school to began my search. I didn't realise there are so many ghost around there! I made friends with some.

They told me a lot of things. I am going to tell you later. Right now I have to revise my oral for exam tomorrow.

So I met these few ghost friends, Witch, BabyDragon, Ah-Girl and Uncle Benben.

Witch was really a witch. I found out that she founded Singapore, not Stamford Raffles. In fact, Raffles was her son who killed her to get the Island now known as Singapore. Then he made up the whole story of how he found Singapore. Merlion was actually Witch's pet.

BabyDragon is very cute. I heard from other ghosts that his mother had die. I mean the ghost of BabyDragon's mother was exposed to sunlight and died. I felt so sad for him. Isn't BabyDragon cute?

Then it was Ah-Girl. She looks so sad so I told her some jokes to cheer her up. Uncle Benben told me that she was raped and killed by her father. How Cruel!

It seems that Uncle Benben was the only ghost was had a happy life. He was a poor farmer who died of old age.

I learnt some lessons from them:

  1. Never go near a litted place. One you get expose to light, you will died from pain, like BabyDragon's mother. I don't want that to happen to me, since I had not found my body yet.
  2. Ghost could pass through solid objects, like wall. BUT NEVER PASS THROUGH A HUMAN BEING or you will be trapped in the body and could not come out. I don't want to get trapped too.
  3. Ghost could move things by just concentrating on the object. It is the only way of moving things since ghost cannot touch solid objects. Of course, I am concentrating on my keyboard to do the typing now. It is quite tiring because I had not master it yet.
  4. Ghost could teleport to some other place by just imagine the place in your head. I try that but I was not so effectice in it because I was imagining the school's clock tower and got teleported too Big Ben! Uncle Benben had to teleport there by imagining the school's clock tower wrongly because he had never seen Big Ben before.
  5. I also learnt how to make on certain humans to see me. I try that in front of a taxi driver who is driving and he freak out. I had to drift off.

Somehow, I could not remember my name so those ghost called me the 'Lostgirl'. Then they said that if I still can't find my body in four days from now, my body will really die and I will really become a real ghost. Right now I am just a wander ghost.

They also told me that there is this Malay man holding a bomb and some wires whenever they go. He seems frightening from their description. No ghost dares to go near him.

I definitely don't want to meet whoever ghost he is.

Okay, it is now 5am in the morning. One more hour and I had to go for school.

I still don't feel sleepy. Being a spirit is so great sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment