Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I change my Blogskin

YO GUYS! I change my blogskin. I am sort of sick of the black colour blogkin and decided to change to a white one. It was not finish yet, I havenot add in picture for the skin.

It was so funny at the hall today. Stella was forced to sit with Chenghao. Fiona is getting jealous.

Anyway, it is quite okay today, just any mundane day. I am sick and tired of the daily routine, brushed teeth, go to school, lunch, homework. But what else can I do? I am a Primary six student.

Another one month to June Holiday. Then I can finally play and play like mad. AND I COULD GO OVER TO FISHY'S HOUSE!

Mrs Chan scolded me today. She was going through some Math questions and I was bending down to pick up something from the ground when she spotted me and actually thought I was not paying attention.

Then she said that my work is slacking and I better pay attention to her. She said that my newspaper cutting review was too short. I was maligned! There isn't any interesting news to write about!

(Actually she wasn't scolding me. I don't hate her either.)

It was so frustrating. I went to the Nanyang Girls' Website and could not find the results.

Fishy wasn't home yet. It was about one whole hour since I last called her at 1pm. She does not have to stay back today so there must be something weird. I have got two revision papers to do today, Math and English. I guess I could finish them within two hours.

Well, I just realised that Fishy went over to Red-butt Monkey's house. She told me not to call her so early anymore.

By the way, I am only calling her to confirm with her the homework in case I missed any out.

OH CONGRATULATIONS TO STELLA LIANG LIN YING OF PRIMARY 6R IN RPS!!!!!!! SHE GOT INTO THE TOP 30 FOR THE BILINGUAL OLYMPIAD!

She is so pro, right?

Anyway, I hate my mother checking my homework. She sort of make me feel that she don't trust me and I cannot do my work properly.

Here are some nice quotes:

True friends visit us in prosperity only when invited, but in adversity they come without invitation.

We never know the true value of friends. While they live we are too sensitive of their faults; when we have lost them we only see their virtues.

Our critics are our friends, they show us our faults.

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits.

Friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life.

We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits.

We better tolerate imperfect friends. Perfect ones wouldn’t tolerate us.

Adversity does teach who your real friends are.

Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.

Friendship is contagious. Too many of us wait to catch it from others, instead of letting others catch it from us.

Nice right? There are many more here. Got to go!

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment