Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bilingual and Math Olympiad

I am so bored. Mrs Chan gave us long long sermons because some idiots wrote in the journal to her that she giving to much homework and that everyone is reading storybooks under their desk during her lessons.

I was like WTF, we are P6, of course we will get a lot of homework, furthermore, the homework was like so little. And nobody is reading books under their desk.

I suspect the person was Tze Kiat because when Mrs Chan told us about this, she glared at Tze Kiat. Some more Tze kiat kept tearing small bits of papers and throwing it on the floor although Mrs Chan scold him for that. Anyway, I heck care about him.

-----

Sometimes, I think that Mrs Chan had hired a private yet invisible detective to spy on me. She seems to know exactly what I am doing.

The moment I open my mouth (the words haven't spilt out yet), she will boom, "XingYue! Are you paying attention?" And everyone will stare at me.

This was happening to me since the first day of school. Of course, I am not complaining but as you know, I am the talkative type. I will never survive even one hour without talking.

I wonder why she don't spy on others?

Perhaps Mdm Chng told her about me? Oh yes, she called me wild and naughty too. But too bad, I am in 6R. (Just in case you misunderstood me, I am not angry with her for that and complaining about her. She is a nice teacher.)

-----

So, did you realize that Cailaoshi, was only in your class on Friday for only one period. Maybe you already know, but anyway, me and ten other pupils went for the Bilingual Olympiad in Nanyang Girls'.

Actually it was ten girls.

Cailaoshi read the letter given to her wrongly and we went there an hour earlier. On the bus, we were like 11 mad people laughing and making fun of each other. The weird thing was, Cailaoshi did not get mad when Stella called her names and instead, she called Stella back.

It was just not like the Cailaoshi Fiona told me about.

As we got there one hour earlier, we tour the whole school. Actually not really the whole school because it was super big. Me and Fishy only tour like 1/10 of it?

We found a small POPULAR store in a corner and went in. I did not bring my POPULAR STUDENT CARD. What a pity! But the things sold there was mainly chinese storybooks and secondary textbooks plus some snacks. I am not buying them.

So after the one hour tour, we register and when into the test room. I sat beside Fishy. We had to take a listening comprehension first and it was super difficult. Actually, the translating part was easy but you will have problem listening to the English words pronounced with an America accent.

And I didn't knew we have to translate 成语 because the information Cailaoshi gave us didn't have 成语s. But overall it is still okay.

The RESULTS ARE COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Later after the test, we have this reception where we can eat those delicious food, especially the fish balls. Fishy is so cold-hearted to eat her own kind.

Then they have this School Promotion Talk. Though the uniform is nice and the facilities are okay too, I am still going to put Nanyang Girls' as second Choice. I didn't realize there is a swimming pool there.

Just as we are about to go home, Melissa fill her whole bottle with Ice Lemon Tea and we follow suit. It is free, like those buffet ones. Cailaoshi scolded us LCCS. I don't think anyone cares. We were like mad ones again on bus, especially when we got pass my house.

I sleep super early that day, after memorizing some Math Olympiad problems.

The next day...

I like Hwa Chong. It was soooooo BIG! If I were a boy, I would surely went there. The school occupies the whole lane of the road with a swimming pool and a sport stadium. how nice is that?

Math Olympiad was super hard but I still manage to complete 27/30 questions in 2 hour. It was not so fun there though. We were not allow to tour the school, probably because we might get lose in there?

------

Today is the worst day ever! I accidentally scratch my pimple and before I knew it, blood was gushing out if it. I HATE PIMPLES!!!

Other than that, I also got extremely low marks for my Math Revision Papers just because I did not read some questions correctly.

I am going to end this.

No comments:

Post a Comment