Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Super Short Hairscut

AND OTHER STUPID EVENTS

I cut my hair and it looks weird. But this is not I am going to talk about, at least not now. What I am going to write about is my LATEST ADDICTION and other events since Friday.

Friday...

If you know me well enough or at least reads my blog every once in a while, you would not that I had CCA on Friday and I totally hates it. (not mentioning the CCA name in case I gets crazy.)

But the SP is great. Fiona play chess with TANGLE! Out of all people. Who ask her to curse me... Retribution. Okay, sorry Fiona.

I was so happy that I had Tuition on Friday. Because of my the tuition, I got to go home early today.

Saturday...

Early in the morning was the CCA practice enough to make you lose your appetite and vomit. Fortunately I didn't eat my breakfast.

This practice almost ruined my whole happy day. And yes, it is obviously beacuse of the stupid, dumb, idiotic £$(^*%# ASSHOLE CONDUCTOR.

I feel so good, finally get to scold him like hell. So glad that he didn't know my blog. but even if he does, I bet he won't understand it beacause his english was like so HORRIBLE!

Poor Kimberly got scolded by him because of some trival matters. To me it is trival. Here is exactly what the asshole said:

比赛要到了你还是这么懒懒散散的! 还敢敢跟我忘记带弹片! you very the "horrigible" one!!! 如果拿不到金牌也是被你们这种人害的lahh!!! 去跟我站在后面把你的中阮举得高高的hor!!!! 像你这种人hor, 真的是讲不听的lehh... Go, go to the back and stand!!!!

And yes, the "horrigible" thing is what he say. His English is horrible. (sorry if you can't read chinese.)

I am addicted to homework. If I don't have any work to do, I would be bored to death.

Oaky, (It is not typo error) now it is time for my hair cut trip part.

The lady who cut my hair was super nice. But Hate it when she cut my super long fringe. THose of you should have seen me in school with the haircut by now so I won't continue the post.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment