Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Examples of Nincompoops

Sometimes, people can be such a simpleton that he or she never understand anything. Either that person's EQ is super low (when I mean super low I really mean EQ 0 or less, like EQ-50 perhaps) or that person is simply to thick-face.

Here is one example of it written into a screenplay:

10.30 - It was recess time in a certain Primary School on the little red dot. Girls and boys are laughing away at lame jokes or playing catching in the background. Two good friends were walking down the staircase, chatting happily as they did, (one of them is me and another is Fishy) when a A stout girl with her dry hair flying all over (annoying YUN XI) sauntered up to them, wiggling her humongous hips.

YUNXI (screaming her head off)
Hey, MARSIE!!! WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?

GIRLFROMMARS
Hmm...?

YUNXI
Why did you cut your hair?

GIRLFROMMARS (Getting a bit annoyed)
Because I like it.

YUNXI (acting all professional fashion adviser)
You know what? You look much prettier when you tied your hair. So why did you cut it?

GIRLFROMMARS (annoyed, tried to hint YUNXI by talking to FISHY and ignoring her so as not to embarressed her)

YUNXI (not getting the hint and acting all professional fashion adviser again)
You shouldn't cut your hair until so short you know? Or else it would be all messy like a battlefield after a war and you would have to use hair gel. You probably don't want to spent your money on hair gel do you? So why did you cut your hair so short???

GIRLFROMMARS (exasperated, hollered angrily in YUNXI's fat face)
DOES IT CONCERN YOU WHETHER I CUT MY HAIR OR NOT? YOU CUT YOURS TOO, DIDN'T YOU? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR ARE, MY MOTHER OR WHAT? EVEN MY MOTHER WOULD NOT ASK ME IF I HAD CUT MY HAIR SO WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP BOTHERING ME WITH THIS IDIOTIC QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!! AND SO WHAT IF I LOOK PRETTIER IN PONYTAIL!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE TO LOOK UGLY AND DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUNXI finally got the message into her deep skull and went over to the unfortunate STELL strolling to the canteen.

YUNXI (thick-skin again)
MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STELLA (extremely annoyed by her, obviously)
YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO IGNORE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUNXI (ultra thick-skin)
You said you will ignore me so why did you talk to me just now?

GIRLFROMMARS shakes her head and continue chat with FISHY while YUNXI amble back to them, wiggling her mammoth hips as she did so.

GOOD RIDDANCE. You got what I mean? Seriously, I wonder how can some people's face are so thick. Are they made of leather?

Well normally, I would not keep stuffing some lame questions into another's ear. I could still remember that time when Vanessa started wearing ponytails, all I did ask was, "You hair is very messy, why don't you braided it, and your fringe was ultra long too. I guess you have to cut it.

And Vanessa replied, "I layered my hair so I can't tie braids for the time being."

And I will just so 'Oh' or 'Okay...' and continue doing whatever things I am doing.

Or maybe sometimes I would joke, "Why are you so short?" and other simliar questions which I don't mean to use it as a weapon to hurt other.

My Muse: http://rebecca-cherry-coke.blogspot.com/2008/05/mystery-of-friendship.html

Well, lets see. It was Math paper today but I won't say much because I knew some people did very badly.

You know what did the SUPER EXTREMELY ULTRA IRRITATING AND ANNOYING YUNXI said about the Math paper?

"Hey you know what? The Math Paper today was so easy. Even if you didn't recheck the whole paper you also could get full marks, do you know that? I still don't understand why so many pupils was so nervous about it." (What a sadist!)

I was ubber angry at her and told Fiona about the mean remarks. Fiona was angry too, "If it was so easy, score full marks then! Maybe when the results comes out, she is the only one crying!"

Thank goodness I am not her (referring to the sadist) familly member.

Let me change the subject. Here is a story to all for Mother's Day:

A Motivational Story with Wisdom -
A Mothers Love
by Author Unknown

A little boy came up to his mother in the kitchen one evening while she was fixing supper, and handed her a piece of paper that he had been writing on. After his Mom dried her hands on an apron, she read it, and this is what it said:

For cutting the grass: $5.00
For cleaning up my room this week: $1.00
For going to the store for you: $.050
Baby-sitting my kid brother while you went shopping: $.025
Taking out the garbage: $1.00
For getting a good report card: $5.00
For cleaning up and raking the yard: $2.00
Total owed: $14.75


Well, his mother looked at him standing there, and the boy could see the memories flashing through her mind. She picked up the pen, turned over the paper he'd written on, and this is what she wrote:

For the nine months I carried you while you were growing inside me: No Charge
For all the nights that I've sat up with you, doctored and prayed for you: No Charge
For all the trying times, and all the tears that you've caused through the years: No Charge
For all the nights that were filled with dread, and for the worries I knew were ahead: No Charge
For the toys, food, clothes, and even wiping your nose: No Charge
Son, when you add it up, the cost of my love is: No Charge


When the boy finished reading what his mother had written, there were big tears in his eyes, and he looked straight at his mother and said, "Mom, I sure do love you." And then he took the pen and in great big letters he wrote: "PAID IN FULL".

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment