Thursday, May 8, 2008

Examples of Bossy Queen

Some people can be so bossy. They love to mind someone else's business so much and order them around as if he/she were their mother. While, then just go and marry and give birth to some poor pathetic child who will grow up getting ordered around by you! But maybe he/she is so bossy that no one likes to marry he/she.

Here is another screenplay of one of the most bossy girl I have ever met. Enjoy.

6.45am - A noisy parade ground in a certain primary school on the little red dot. In the background, girls are gossiping and squealing at stuffs, boys are playing and hitting each other, other pupils are just reading their books or revising for their science exams.

In a certain class at the parade ground, a girl(GIRLFROMMARS) was asking her other friends about where she could buy a certain book. Just then, she spotted the Lightning Risk Alert blinking wildly, which means they would have to go to the hall.

In the hall

GIRLFROMMARS saw that her classmates were not sitting down. She went forward and sat near the 6U. The bossy queen (JESSICA) saw and yell at her.

JESSICA
GIRLFROMARS! Why are you sitting down in front of the 6U! You should sit in the 6R first row not second row!

GIRLFROMMARS (angry)
Sit here cannot is it? Not your problem right? You could jolly well sit in the boys row if you want sit with the boys.

JESSICA (yelling)
Girlfrommars! I give you one more chance to seat in the front row before I complaint to Mrs Chan!

GIRLFROMMARS (annoyed and angry, in a calm and stable voice)
You can complaint all you can, I don't think Mrs Chan will scold me anyway since I had not done anything wrong. All I did was to sit down in the second row because no one is sitting down.

JESSICA (face red and boiling)
Fine! You can sit wherever you want!!!!!!!!

JESSICA aka BOSSY QUEEN lose face and was force to sit down in the second row too.

I can't imagine it. All I did was to sit in the second row because that was how we normally sit, boys in the front row and girls in the second row. And Jessica wanted to complain to Mrs Chan just because of that?

Honestly, I was really not frighten when she threatened to complain to Mrs Chan. I wasn't even a bit scared. I was just angry and annoyed.

At that point of time, all I want is to have one ultra big rifle with enormous explosive bullets that would explode when come into contact with human flesh. And then I could take it and shoot her. But I would go to jail and there is absolutely no point facing the four bare walls just because of some bossy queens.

One thing that I just don't understand is why can't I sit in the second row. Maybe because I might talk to my best friends in 6U? But still, don't I have the right to talk to my best friends for a mere five minutes? The short twenty minutes was just not enough to me, minusing ten minutes I take to go to the canteen, buy some food and eat them, I would only have ten minutes left. So can't I have another five minutes to talk to my friends? I don't think Jessica would like to have only ten minutes out of twenty-four hours to talk to her friends, isn't it? Even thought I might be able to call them, I still could talk as much as I did last year when they were still in the same class as me.

Anyway, the conclusion is, Jessica is too bossy, over bossy. I will never talk to her again.

****************

I am so bored! Even though the exam was not over yet, I still feel like having nothing to revise for mainly because the Higher Mother Tongue had nothing to study for.

Only like a few questions in the paper test us about the words we had learnt and most of them are similar to the Basic Chinese. Furthermore, most of them test our comprehension skills and the comprehension passage used are unexpected. So what do you expect me to do?

By the way, Mrs Chan told us that the English paper was badly done. Some even got zero marks for the vocabulary section while some others fail Booklet B. I am praying hard that it wasn't me.

As for today's Science paper, Huien's name was in it! THE LAST QUESTION! Mrs Chan said we did badly for that paper too. Some even scored 36/60 *GASP* for Booklet A!

Fortunately, I heard that we did quite well for the Chinese and Math paper (Mdmd Foo told us) except for a few idiots who did not revise or did the corretions for pass Math Revision Papers.

I hope I could get into the Top 10 but the chances are very slim given that many others may do much better than me, but let's hope for the best. I wanted to get at least a 270/300, which will be a five marks improvement from my SA2 score.

*Clasp my hands together and pray*

I hope clasp is the right word but I could not remeber clearly.

Another thing is that are any of you playing VIWAWA? If yes, please tell me by leaving a comment at the end of the post or MSNing me (only for people I know) because I am super bored and I have got no one to play with. Stickgal is so gifted at drawing comics, isn't it?

And I am also not going to Christalle's EOP (Exam Over Party) not because my mother object to it but because I don't feel like going there. I just can't play peacefully without thinking about my results, how bad or how good it is. Unless I know my results, I would not be able to play peacefully. And there are also people whom I detest going to the party. Not you, Fiona!

Let me write somemore since I have had nothing better to do.

Oh yes!

I was reading the DA VINCI CODE the other day and it was like so nice. I mean the plot. And I discover somethings. Well, you can go wikipedia to search for THE DA VINCI CODE and read the brief plot there. Stella is going to lend me THE DA VINCI CODE movie DVD after exam! YAY!!!

Enough talk about that.

I had nothing else to talk about now. I am now reading "Deception Point" by Dan Brown. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment