Friday, May 9, 2008

EXAM IS OVER!!!!!

Exams are finally OVER! I guess Christalle and Fiona and others must be having great fun at the party. HAVE FUN!

Anyway, I had nothing to post about. There is nothing that get on my nerves today except for one particular one.

JESSICA IS SO BOSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Well, it was like school dismissal time and we are packing up our bags. I went over to Vanessa to 'hit' (it wasn't really hit, just pat) her because she had been kicking my chair thousands of times, sometimes even hit my head, for no reason these few days.

So, I decide to take revenge and pat her on her arm. As you all know, Vanessa is those kind who will yell even if you just touch her. And I am patting her now, so won't she yell even louder?

And then Jessica, out of nowhere, came and shout: "Xingyue! Stop hitting Vanessa and hard! You are goin to break her arm!" in a very high pitch, acting cute while doing so. I almost want to puke. Vanessa is so rich, which means she is sure drinking a lot of milk that built up bones everyday. So how can her arm break?

As I said in the previous post, I will ignore her. Well I continuing patting Vanessa for fun and just as Jessica wanted to shout again, I walk away to Fishy.

Well I heard them talking to each other, mentioning my names a few time. I guess Jessica is going to complain to Mrs Chan but I am not going to care about that anymore. What do Jessica think she is? Do she think she is still in Primary one, that she is still a Primary one kid which complain about everything? Even Primary one kids was not as complainqueen as her. Don't you agree?

I guess maybe Jessica still thinks that she is the teacher's pet. NO! She isn't. In fact, I don't think anyone is.

By the way, I guess some people may wonder why I was called out by Mrs Chan along with Melissa and Mengxue. It is not that we are the top three are that we are selected for some competition. In fact, she is talking to us, saying that we have to buck up. That is all! Maybe she call us out because she did not want to embarress us.

*********

A riddle:

This is a truly unusual paragraph, though it might not look that way at first. It is missing a part that most paragraphs usually contains. But it loks so normal that you would think nothing was wrong with it. Actually, nothing was wrong with it. So can you find why this paragraph is so unusual?

Check out answer in next post!

*********

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment