Monday, May 12, 2008

The Water Bottle Incident

I was in the hall, trying so solve a puzzle Bukoh gave. Out of the blue, I saw the book which I borrowed from Lay Shuen, "Deception Point", had some small puddles of water on it. So I just took a tissue paper to wipe it away.

And then I discover water leaking out from my waterbottle. The waterbottle cap had cracked! And WATER HAD BEEN LEAKING OUT FOR DON'T KNOW HOW LONG! AND MY WHOLE BAG WAS SO WET!

And I moved my bag to somewhere else and just sat there because I do not know what to do. I had never have my water bottle leaked before.

Then Mr Tan came and when he saw the mess, he asked my to clean up the whole place. And I had to made several trips to the toilet to get toilet paper to wipe the floor. It was utterly disgusting.

After I dropped the wet and slimy toilet papers in the rubbish bin, I dashed all the way to the toilet to wash my hands.

(I apologise for not posting so frequently, nothing interesting is happening and I will not divulge my marks for SA1 until I have gotten my report book. Teehee! But I guess everyone know about it already. Almost everyone.)

I have got nothing else to post about. That's all, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment