Sunday, June 1, 2008

All alone...

I am so lonely, trapped at home with my evil sister and mischievous brother. What am I going to do? I definitely don't feel like doing my homework now... HELP!!! Any recommendations?

I can't go anywhere far this holiday, which means that I can't go to Escape Theme Park because the weather is too hot. I can't go back to China too because my PSLE is not over yet. I can't go Malaysia to play either, because I can only went over to Genting (others are all filled with shopping centers), and my mum did not manage to book a hotel room.

How sad. If not for the 大长今 DVD my mum lent me to watch, I think I would not be here blogging because I will already die from boredom and on my tombstone (touch wood!): HERE LIES THE POOR PATHETIC GIRL WHO DIE FROM BOREDOM EVEN BEFORE TAKING THE PSLE

Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment