Monday, May 26, 2008

Holiday Supplementary 1

Okay, I admit that there isn't much interesting events to write about for the first day of supplementary except for my trip to Fishy's house.

But since the title is 'Holiday Supplementary 1', I will elaborate a little on the supplementary. So, I reached school pretty late and I have not even settled down when Mrs Chan came and brought us to the class. I thought there was recess but there isn't. God, I am so famished!

I felt so lethargic even before lunch came, which I was anticipating because my poor stomach is groaning and pleading for food to fill it. Finally, lunch came. Honestly, the supplementary was so boring and I nearly fall asleep. I pretended to be interested but actually, my mind was drifting away to somewhere else.

After the long-anticipated lunch period was over (groan), I went back to class, waiting unwillingly for Mdm Foo to come in. Chinese lesson was worst. Fortunately, I had forgotten to finish my word practice and had to rushed it, which adds tension and made me manage to go past the Chinese periods. That is a blessing in disguise. They are boring too, except for some funny parts, but they weren't so funny to keep me laughing for a long time.

FINALLY! Supplementary was over and I went with Fishy to her house. Since I had forgotten to tell my grandparents about it, I called them instantaneously when I reached Fishy's underwater world. (just kidding)

On the way, we saw Mengxue happily chatting with Yilun at teh bus stop. We giggled for a while and went off.

While doing homework, I watched Fishy's favourite musical, The Phantom of Opera, and I don't see any interesting about that. Maybe it was because I don't understand the full story despite Fishy's continuous blabberring about it. I assure you that she is the Biggest Phantom of Opera Maniac you can ever find on Earth.

After a few minutes, we switched to playing Fishy's all-time favourite game, Runescape, which I can't even get pass the tutorial because I am too impatient. Well, Fishy played the game and I watched her.

Then, out of sudden, Fishy's grandma came out of somewhere and caught us red-handed playing runescape. She offered us each a bowl of crissssssspy chicken nuggets which I enjoyed very much. She asked us why are we playing games instead of doing some project we lied to her about. Fishy was speechless, not knowing what to reply so I came to rescue. My clever reply was :

"Erm, our Health Education teacher wanted us to do a project acting as a psychologist and we were suppose to try out some games to find out which few have a postive impact on our minds."

This was a lame one but nevertheless a good one. She was convinced and went off. After a while, Mengxue called and complaint that her grandmother banned her from playing games. Fishy asked her to used the same method I used.

After about two hours, I went home. Fishy walked with me for a distance in her sexy top and mini shorts and then went off to NTUC to meet her mother. Before going off, she keep asking me if I knew my way home. OF COURSE I DO! I have a good sense of direction, hello!

I hurried through the homework and went off to sleep. I am not looking forward to supplementary the next day.

Anyway, during the supplementary, we also talked about the Sichuan earthquake. Though I don't come from that part of China, I was still very sad. Most of those who had died had the same ancesters as me. So, to show my sympathy, I generously donated fifty dollars from my own bank account. I received several emails with the pictures of the China earthquake, which was one of those worst natural disaster in China history, and I don't even dared to open the emails because I don't want to look at those picture. You know what, I can't believe why two disasters happened at about the same period.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment