Sunday, May 25, 2008

June Art Outing 1

Character Intro, just in case you don't know:

  1. Biying - from 6U, attend art lesson with me, extremely artistic inclined.
  2. Sarah - from 6L, not so artistic inclined, attend art lesson with me too.
  3. Mr Yup - my art teacher

Hey, I bet a thousand dollars that most of you don't know I could draw. Of course, you don't expect someone in the best class to be able to draw, isn't it?

I guess this was the fourth outing I have attended this year. Three of them was during the March holiday. Well, the outing was quite fun, the details in a short while.

Okay, so, when I arrived there at about 2.20pm, it was drizzling and I guess it was a sign that warn me it would be raining cats and dogs later. Well, it was.

Fortunately, Sarh and Biying was there with me too. I was quite upset at the thought of being there with no one I knew. While waiting for Mr Yup to come, we passed time by engaging in a leisure talk. We were still chewing the fat when some pupils hurried pass us and we look around to find that Mr Yup was here and we line up according to our height.

After a while of waiting for the other pupils to gather, we were brought to four different places to choose what we prefer to draw. In the end, our desired place was the last one Mr Yup brought us to. We chose there because Mr Yup said it was a very 'romantic' place which meant that we only have to draw two people and many more trees.

When we settled down and was just about to start drawing, rain came pit-ta-patted down out of nowhere. Sarah panic and picked up her bag and ran over to somewhere in the middle of the voideck. Not knowing what to do, I trailed along and dragged Sarah's poor mat along with me.

At last, we found a place where the rain won't reach us and sat down. We all started on the couple before drawing the background. It was Noddy's work, drawing the two people. I decide to draw them as teenager as in my opinion, you don't usually see grown-ups strolling in some very small garden below the HDB flats. I tried my best to make them look stylish.

After drawing the people, I went over to Biying side to have a clearer view of the small gardens and the trees. At the same time, I sneaked a peek at what she drew for the background and tried to copy it because I am quite helpless at drawing background. She offered to help me drew a squirrel on a tree which I had drew.

After the three of us finished drawing, we went to find Mr Yup for him to help us point out any mistake we made. Since I knew no beans about where he is, I trudge after Sarah. I was allowed to start adding colours to the drawing after adding some more buildings.

After much difficulty, I finished the painting. I am the first one among us to finish it, taking about three hours. You may think I am slow but it is not so easy to draw outdoor, unlike the indoorclasses, where the scenery you are suppose to draw is shown on the board, drawn by Mr Yup, and all you have to do is just copy. Outside, I have to switch a few things around and delete away some things before drawing it on the piece of paper.

Maybe after much talk, you still don't believed I knew how to draw. Unfortunately, it take years to download the picture so I will show it next time.

There is supplementary tomorrow so I am going to catch some z's soon. Bye!

UPDATES!!!

Okay, I am finally able to show you my humble work. Here:

Photobucket

Okay, the couple look pretty funny. But still, I am not those kind of peopel who could draw romantic stuffs well.

No comments:

Post a Comment