Friday, July 4, 2008

Is Catching A Falling Leave Considered Lucky?

If so, I must be really LUCKY!

On the way home, A falling brushed against my shirt and I catches it, playing with it for quite a while, not realising that it is considered lucky to catch a falling leave but superstitious people until I came across Stickgal's post.

I suppose it must be a real concidence because as the picture shows it, it is never easy to catch a falling leave.

The person and the leaves are liem the like-poles of a magnet and as you know (only if you know your science), like-poles repel. The leaf always seems to fall out of your hands just as you are going to catch it. I tried it before.

You can try catching one if you like... *chuckle* And if catching a leaf is considered lucky, how bout a flower petal? Because it just happen to land on my head.

Enought of all this lucky talk. I wished I had brought more money to school so that I could buy thye ice-cream (delicious!) on teh way back. Just wathcing the others eating ice-cream is enough to get my stomach to growl. I was so hungry!

I was salivating all over the place and they could have form a large ocean which will eventually flood the Earth and bring round the end of the Earth, literately.

That is all for now. I am watching some videos. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment