Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 more days!!!!

Just 2 more days and I could bask in the sun and sip a glass of cold lemonade. Actually I am not going to do that. Maybe I could get a pet giant squid. Then I will on a thrilling adventure to Bermuda Triangles and if I return safely, I am going to climb Mount Everest and bask in the limelight for the rest of the holiday.

If only...

I am still stuck here with 2 more examinations and my naggy grandma. But 2 more days and I could go movie with Yu Xin Bestie and Megan Hottie, then I am going to watch Yu Xin's favourite Phantom of the Opera, maybe I am squatting at Popular reading book I can't afford, playing several well-planned trick on my sister, buying farewell presents for some people, taking neoprint (I don't really know what that is) with Fiona Bestie, scare Huien Bestie plus many more.

A list of people to buy farewell presents for:

  1. Huien Bestie
  2. Yu Xin Bestie
  3. Fiona Bestie
  4. Mingxuan Bestie
  5. Christalle Bestie
  6. Megan
  7. Stella
  8. Melissa
  9. Vanessa
  10. Hechen

Sorry if others are not included in the list but I am only buying for best friends and good friends and old friends. Plus I didn't have that much money. (especially after three movie trips with Yuxin, Megan and Fiona)

No comments on PSLE papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment