Thursday, October 9, 2008

PSLE OVER!!!!

PSLE IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!

Right after the teacher collected our HMT papers, everyone in the room were grinning and smiling, even some ever-so-serious pupils.

However, I had to quickly ducked and run home, because if I dont, Mingxuan is going to give me fifteen punches and pinches. And when I got home, my grandmother tried to spoil my mood by saying that I shouldn't be happy until I got good results. Some shit that is. Then, she refuses to help me log into my computer and simply refuses to tell me the computer password.

But I still got into the computer in the end.

Stella was soooooooooo excited today that she pushed me to the floor. And everyone was laughing. The only mood spoiler was my nagggy grandmother chiding me for not studying for HMT examinations yesterday. Do I care? All I know is PSLE's over and FUN STARTS NOW!!!

And I am finally going home (term refers to me and Stella going back to our usual position at the girl's row during silent reading in the morning). Tomorrow, to celebrate it, me, Stella, Fiona and some others are going to torture Vanessa for saying sacarstic stuffs during the period in which me and Stella sat at the boy's row.

I also made a new blogskin for Fishy and I am finally back to my watching videos routine. MSN Status: Busy - watching videos. Do not Disturb.

No comments:

Post a Comment