Monday, May 25, 2009

Ah-hah! I finally posted

noob. I finally got myself to post something on my dead blog and my mind is a total blank. After all this months of writing on my diary instead of blog, I suddenly got no idea what to write about.

I feel inferior!! WAH!!! HOW CAN FISHY AND CHEESE'S ENGLISH BE SO GOOD!! ARGH. They know so much vocabulary and my english, pathetically, is still at my primary four standard. I just dunno why can never absorb those fanciful flowery phrases in storybooks. Kays, i like chinese more. At least can flaunt a bit. HMMPH. I SUCK AT LANGUAGES

Oh yay! I getting more stuffs to write about. I shall ask those language pros (ARIEL IS SUPER PRO.) to tuitor me over the June holidays, but right now, i have to face my poor results(report cards given out tomorrow) and then chiong and prepare for the coming Math Olympiad. I want to get into the advance math class next year. (at least got something else to boast bout). My classmates mostly all have musical background, and somemore have like diploma or studying for P.H.D (is that what you call it?), example, music prodigy ninghui - *round of applause*. No one knows even a tiny weeny bit of art at all! I dun like music, but because i have no talent in that area (in primary5, music teacher told my parents that). Art is super much more fun. and easier. No funny hand coordination things.

Things to do:
Link people - Priya, Zhixin (basically my
classmates), Stella, and some other people i cannot remember now.
Study
for
Math Olympiad (Dun feel like doing so though)

I am quite slacking recently, actually. Only chiong homework last minute in school. Guess what, when i went to school today, the first sentence i heard was zhixin asking me whether i brought my chinese file, and i went like: "Huh? What file? Chinese file? Teacher mention something about that?" Zhixin:"So you didn't bring. See, bridget, don't worry, I told you she won't bring her file."

Okay, so i not only slack and play computer everyday, or sms, but i also didn't pay attention during class. I thought i only shut my ears during math and geography? Wait, what's the term for it, AHHHH, like what mrs chan said, some people have selective hearing. I am one of those people.

WAH, Christalle now then online. I sleeping soon lao leh.

Today took bus home that time saw christalle. she told me she took this bus to see someone - *cat whistles and lift eyebrows*, and when she was waiting for the bus, she was like: "I want to see [him], I want to see [him], I want to see [him], I want to see [him]..." until she kinda saw my head in the bus:" I want to see [him], I want to see [him], I want to see [him], I saw [my name]!" and blah... lazy to type rest of conversation out.

I got to sleep lao. My sister is annoying me. Wish me good luck tomorrow! I getting back report cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment