Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Motivation-less

Come on! I need some motivation to do my practices for the coming math olympiad, brush up on my english, not fainting when copying down all the chinese words and do my japanese homework plus study some japanese stuffs. Basically just motivation to do stuffs I currently DO NOT feel like doing.

And why isn't Grace, Anne-anne and Bwagwa online yet? I thought we are supposed to discuss the Biology Skit / Roleplay? I had been online since like 7.15 and there is no sight of them. My mum is nagging till ears grow blisters.

ARGH!

I realised I get mood swings quite often nowadays. And i got ultra sensitive too. I can be one minute grinning (or smiling) like crazy and the next minute, i will be pissed off and annoyed at every single person in sight. Like now.

See, I was so irritated just now but now I am like smiling due to no reason at all. Shall find a empty slot (quite a lot) during the holidays to go to the clinic and do some phsycological check up on my mental state.

Speaking of holidays, it is not exactly jam-packed, but not as free as I have aniticipated. I am going overseas for a period of time (technically speaking it's not overseas since I am living in an island) and then there a Rulangnites Gathering somewhere right smack in the middle of June. And I have to help out in the coming GEP Carnival (this group in my class cannot go) and then a SANA course plus going over to Bwagwa's house nearing the end of June. And from what i heard, my over-hyper classmates are plannign a class gathering in the last week of June. Then i need to brush up on my linguistic abilities/skills, and maybe borrow a few non-fiction books for a change.(Phsycological stuffs are getting my interest) So maybe, June is a hard-work month for me to make up for all my slackings in term 2.

And i finally got back my report card. Don't expect me to write the unhappy results part. I want to show off (lols, just kidding) my good results. A+ for Math, Science, History and Geography. But that's only the - what do you call it? intalim? inturlim? interlim? Wait! it's - INTERIM progess report card. According to the Cambridge Dictionary Online, it means temporary and intended to be used or accepted until something permanent exists. Which means, the good results are not permanent. But doesn't mean the bad results are too! So happy thoughts! :)

See, I so hardworking, actually bothers checking the dictionary for the meaning.

I BETTER NUDGE JOANNE AGAIN. IF SHE DOESN'T GO ONLINE I AM GOING OFFLINE FOR SURE. I CANNOT KEEP USING THE COMPUTER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

Seems that Joanne hasn't eaten her lunch yet. But I cannot keep going online. So I guess I just find out from them what the had discussed tomorrow. Tired smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment