Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just 1 more day!

I know i have over used my computer time, but since my mum is not at home, I should post something before shutting down the computer.

I finally found something to celebrate. Due to the fact that " the school premises will be used to ensure security for the International Institute of Strategic Studies Asia Security Conference. There will be no access to the school premises and vehicles using the roads leading to the venue of the conference will be subject to security checks by the police" , holidays starts one day early for me. I am soooo looking forward to holiday, no matter how jam-packed it happens to be. Which means, tomorrow is offically my last day of the term!

But sadly, next term, I will be having philosophy instead of the fun and hilarious speech and drama. Speaking of which, guess what kind of creative ideas my classmates come up with regarding the use of a screwdriver?

To aid in sleeping: 'Recent studies have found out that our body is partly robotic. Therefore, to help you sleep better in the night, we have come up with a special tool to unscew your brain so that you can take out this device in there which prevents you from sleeping. this is highly recommended for those suffering from insomia'

Beauty Products: 'Want to look better? Use this especially design for you tool to dig dimples from your cheeks. In a few seconds, every single males in the world will be attracted by you!

Health Product(Hygiene): 'Use this to scrap out food from your tooth! Its bigger than the toothpaste and more effective too. No toothpaste needed. Hurry! While stocks last!'

Of course, you can imagine yen jean and ninghui rolling all over the floor laughing.

Sadly, this is the last speech and drama lesson for this year.

I got to prepare myself for philosophy, so I shall dash to the library and grab a few philosophy books and read! (five minutes later...) Snoring on the sofa.

I linked up everyone le! But if I missed you out then tag on tagboard. Will link asap.

The school is revising the GPA Computing system and from now one, they will take the five core subjects (English, Chinese, Math, Science, Humanities) and the best two out of the rest of the subjects (Rest of humanities, third language). Which means most probably my GPA is going to increase at the end of the year and this calls for another celebration. At this rate i am going, there will be thousands of celebrations before holidays even starts.

I have RS and CLE today. I could have dozed off right there at the hall during CLE. One word to describe it: Boring! RS is boring too, but at least it is in the classroom and i can do my geography homework and not listen to the teacher.

I having a bit of hearing problems recently (cannot hear clearly).

For RS (research studies. I know, it's useless), we are supposed to design a 15 questions questionaire one of the three topics which I happily forgot.

During biology, we have this roleplay exercise where each group acted out a female biologist. Xinhui's one is hilarious. It seems that everyone died. Grandpa, Father, patient, and husband. My group did on Barbara McClintock (i thought it was Banana Mcdonalds at first).

Geography was another period of hyperness and laughing-till-stitches. Mrs Wong was doing funny actions or drawing comical cartoons. Without her I can never survive all teh boring lesson.

OOPS. IF I DON'T SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTER NOW I CAN NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT FROM MY MUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment