Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tired

This is tiring. I woke up at 10am today. Super duper late. How do fishy pull herself out of bed at 6.30am?

I have no idea why my mum give me the task to bring my younger siblings all the way over to Yew Tee for some martial art performance (rehearsal) they are taking part in. If it's only my sister, then, it's still okay. But one irritating sister and a super ultra talkative (must be learn from me one) and hyper brother add together? The result is, a super tired day, embarrasing incidents and the of ten defiant teenagers shouting back at their parents together. If mum hadn't told them dozens of times not to make any nosie (this includes talking, annoying screeching sound make when dragging the feet, and funny laughs for no reason), plus no moving unnecessarily and must obey my every single word, you can't imagine the scene they will make on the public transport. I will disown them right after.

Yew Tee is super far away, like 50 minutes tavelling time? So, during their one hour rehearsal at the community center, I went to Mcdonalds nearby to buy some ice-cream. (Mmmmm... cannot resist ice-creams). While, of course, reading math material. I am going to die of over-exessive-stuffing-of-math-materials-into-a-tiny-brain. Storybook!!!! I WANT STORYBOOKS!

Tomorrow gotta wait up at 7am for art outing meaning i have to sleep early. I cannot sleep early. (maybe i slept at 7.30 once and wait up at 10.30 the next day, but hey! it only happens once.) I think i am going to this Kampong place which is going to be demolish real soon. But bring camera and take lots of picture.

I took this quiz on facebook and they say my EQ is 105. That low meh? I thought i very nice and friendly one! Maybe not. I have anger management problem and a bit sarcastic and a tendency to punch and break the nose of mean people. Okay, maybe i am mean. Very mean. Now i am trying to imagine myself punching this very idiot guy and break his nose plus hitting his teeth out. Give him a black eye. Some bruises on the legs and arms. Now aim for the stomach. OUCH!!!

=.=

Now i am not going to have the courage to do all this, unless someone trigger my super angry button.

OOPS. Computer time's up :(

Things to do:

  1. Watch hilarious video Annie recommended: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lsnFJ4wFViY/
  2. Get something to eat
  3. Stuff more math materials into head
  4. Think happy thoughts after completing no.3

No comments:

Post a Comment