Friday, May 29, 2009

My toe hurts

Ouch. I hit my toe when opening the door fifteen minutes ago and it's still hurting like crazy. Ariel is telling me how 'untoey' (word coined by her, meaning simply, not following the rules of a toe?) I am.

##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
hi
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
hi toe
Ariel says:
hi, toe
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
do yo0u have a facebook account?
Ariel says:
nope
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
hey, link up my blog
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
thanks
Ariel says:
is it edible?
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
:)
Ariel says:
no problem
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
nope. eating my blog is strictly prohibited
Ariel says:
:D
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
:D
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
thanks toe
Ariel says:
:D
Ariel says:
no problem, toe :D
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
speaking of toes
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
i hit mine when opening the door 15 minutes ago
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
and it hurts!
Ariel says:
untoey!
Ariel says:
drink Toe Essence :D
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
its still hurting noe
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
maybe i will break all my limbs
Ariel says:
untoey
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
quadri
Ariel says:
quadriplegic :D
##xingyue' ignored&pissed says:
yap!
Ariel says:
:D:D:D

Ariel is cute and funny! (And she's not crazy) She just happens to have an obession over toes and quadriplegics.

Oh great, my mind is filled with mathematical formulas.

Simply love peanut butter. But no, thank you, strictly no peanuts for me. I absolute hate peanuts and peanut butter with bits of peanuts inside. But i love peanutes butter 'cause I found fruit jam way to sweet for my liking. So, I love peanut butter, but laothe peanuts and butter. How irony. Okay, I made no sense.

Oh great. I come here blogging with lots of thoughts but i cannot recall anything now. Short term memory.

I am just happy today is a holiday, though I didn't do much other than lazing around and stuffs. LOVE LOVE LOVE SHANGRILA HOTEL. You better not move away or something. Then i can always have a one day early holiday. But actually today quite sian la, cos the only people who were online are rafflesians and a couple of people I didn't I know but cannot remember.

My brother is watching Hello Kitty now.

To Fishy: I SO DON'T BELIEVE THAT ALMOST ALL THE SEC ONES LIKES A SENIOR. AND I AM NOT NOT NOT NOT ABNORMAL. EEEEEEEKSSS, NO MORE FREAKING ME OUT WITH LESBIANISH STORIES.

Oh, I didn't wrote much today. Because holiday is getting boring. And it's only the first day. Oh well...

I drew this:

It's kind of lame, but that's what i do when I am bored, draw random stuffs, use the computer, or read books. I finished reading everything I can find in this house and i cannot use the computer because my computer time is up plus I just shut down the computer. Feeling bored, I decide to reply my angel's letter (this funny angel and mortal system in my school). She wrote to me with this very very nice paper (except there's cats on it, you know how much i detest cats). So, i decided to decorate the paper a bit with acrylic paint. And end up with this. My sister was like:"WOW. Nice leh." and being 自恋, I thought it was quite good too and don't feel like giving anyone at all. So i kept it lor.

Decide to draw a second one but 舍不得 again. Took a lot of photos today, at this rate, my handphone plus computer will be exploding with random photos took when i am bored. MUST MUST MUST find something to do to keep myself busy. Or else I will have my computer exploding with random pictures, or risk me becoming too 自恋 (narcissistic). Must be Zhixin aka Cheese influence one. She very narcissistic de. 我去找她算账! EHHHH. PEOPLE. RELINK ME LEH.

ARGH. I SO SUPER HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SPELL OR PRONOUCE MY NAME WRONGLY. No 1, my name is not spelled xinye or xingye, or xinyue, or zingyue, or zingye, or whatever otehr funny ideas you came up with. It's X-I-N-G-Y-U-E. Gettit? and No.2, please do not pronounce it as zingyou or xingyou or zingye or whatever shit.

Tag reply:
Vanessa: Erm, not 方便 to say here. I call you and tell you kays?

No comments:

Post a Comment