Friday, June 26, 2009

ARGH. 2 more days

Sobsob. two more days to school reopen. I really really wish they extend the holidays leh. Since i just realised that I forgot to copy down two homework, and lost one of the worksheet. Meaning I left with one chinese compo to write, and one math assignment and one revision worksheet. I am too lazy to do them now.

I think only can go school last minute chiong le.

Tomorrow I going sell flags at Jurong East MRT Station for 8 hours to raise fund for something. Two hours lunch break in between. hohoho. I going back to eat lunch, since i take bus for 15 minutes can le.

Then chiong back there just in time for the second shift.

People come and buy flags. Maybe if i finish selling everything by the first shift then no need go for the second one le.

Sunday I'm going Science Centre for the Da Vinci exhibition. Going with my mum's friend's two noisy sons. I am going to be tortured there. Her friend has the science centre card so five people can go, but since only four are going so far (me, sister, the two noisy boys), mum allow me to bring one friend along. The trip is not confirmed yet but we are most probably going.

So, here's an open invitation to all my good friends (good friends ONLY. And must live near me or science centre one): Who wanna go with me to science centre. Anyone who is interested in Da Vinci exhibition or just want to kill time can join me. First-come-first-serve (with a bit of um, un fairness 'cause i see who closer to me) basis since only got one slot. Time is Sunday morning or afternoon, at Science Centre exhibition hall, er, and three noisy kids will be going too (the two boys and my sister).

I AM BEGGING SOMEONE TO JOIN ME. Because i don't want to be surrounded by noisy kids.

Heard that michael jackson is dead. I think someone told me he is half black half white and half male half female. But i don't know who he is.

Things to do:
Find a way to finish homework,
Sell flags tomorrow,
Get someone to join me for the science centre trip,
Bully sister
Wish for extended holidays

tagreplies

Yu Xin (aka Fishy): I have exceptional memory!
Yu Xin (aka Fishy): Tat sis peom is in our P2 textbk
No wonder I found it familiar.

Annie: hehe. i'm so glad i got my poems le
Congrats!

Justabar: http://justabar.blogspot.com/
ok....?

Yu Xin (aka Fishy): Van Gogh was poor thing though...
Yu Xin (aka Fishy): Not to mention, IT WAS CUTER :D:D
Yu Xin (aka Fishy): It was nicer than the real version since it's more utopic.
Yu Xin (aka Fishy): Haha. You know Pet Society got a mini version of Van Gogh's The Scream?
Where's da mini version? I wanna see. You crazy over Petsoc le la. I reading up on Van Gogh!

Alex: yo xingyue! biying here by the way...tagged bahs
OMG. WHAT IS YOUR BLOG AGAIN I FORGOT THE URL. And i havn't return your map. Sheesh. hehe.

I want extended holidays. I want extended holidays. I want extended holidays. I want extended holidays. I want extended holidays. I want extended holidays. I want extended holidays. I want extended holidays. I want extended holidays. I want extended holidays. GAHHHH.

Oh, after discussing with annie, my new name is Gahhhhh Hohoho Wheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment