Saturday, June 27, 2009

dead tired

Went around Boon Lay asking people to donate money. We walk around for 8 hours, with a two hours break in between (went home for lunch during that period!).

We spent most of the time at the overhead bridge 'begging' people to donate money. One thing is that some parents only donate money because their little kids likes throwing in coins and getting stickers. -.-

Some people are soooo rude they just go past you as if you are invisible. Most people bother to say they have no money and apologise. I manage to finish giving out 2 and half pages of stickers. Those people at the library are so generous. Most give notes! Ci Wei got a $10 note.

I got gastric pain at the end of the first shift and bought some things to eat. (apple pie and icecream from Macs, slurpie from 7-11) The second shift I got heatstroke because I was feeling slightly dizzy and got tummy ache. Partly because we were walking from jurong east to chinese garden (my ridiculous idea) under the scorching hot sun at 3pm in the afternoon. Also because I didn't drink enough water and was standing there for 8 hours plus.

I managed to get the most money among the three of us (fishy, ciwei me). Fishy tried folding her donation bag to form a 'white leather Gucci purse made from cow hide'. Failed attempts to take photos on the way back to the collection point at Jurong East.

Gosh. School reopening tomorrow. SHITSHITSHIT.

救命啊!

No comments:

Post a Comment