Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Awww... The six poems

And rest of da holiwork (short for holiday homework).

I am slacking slacking slacking. Mum says if there is job with only requires the employee to sit in front of the TV or computer, I would get the job right away and earn millions of bucks.

WOOHOOO. Cheese rocks! Instead of going to NLB (which is so far away from my house my mum will never allow), she decides the the whole group of us (Joanne, her, me and maybe Grace) will go to the Jurong East Regional library to do the lit project, which is finding six poems with a certain literacy depth.

Jurong East is definitely nearer, though I still prefers the one near Jurong Point. 'cos after that can go jurong point popular.

My sister an brother are both down with fever. It's so tiring bringing them to the clinic. I rather have them get well soon and bother me with their nonsensical games.

I must must must must get myself to finish my homework by wednesday. Which is tomorrow. I actually wants to finish it last wednesday, but then, I lazy, so procrastinate till now.

I just got a new tv! The old one is very blurish, so mum got a new one, 32 inch i think. the old one was 29 inch or 27 inch. Don't get why people like big tv screens. I feel dizzy after looking at them for a long time. Small ones are better. I don't like the kind of super clear ones too.

I just learnt a new word! Wait, maybe I know the meaning but forgot, but nvm. Oppressive: cruel and unfair / causing anxiety;If the weather or heat is oppressive, it is too hot and there is no wind.

And i think i better start on my homework soon. OH YA! I HAVN'T POST BOUT MY GENTING TRIP. And Yanting's gathering at west coast. Later I post. After homework all done.

Tag replies:

Vanessa: lol lol. tagged (:
Tag longer next time la. :P and got read my post not?

zhixin: omg you finish lit 6 poems?!
Havn't finish yet :'(
zhixin: haha grats on full marks (: even though you missed your class outing D:
YAY!!! Thx. I didn't missed outing. Wasn't on the same day
zhixin: haha tag. :O weird juniors.
Exactly.

Christalle: HELLO
hellohellohellohellohellohello HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO

Priya.: NUS is a university, the high school and uni is all the same :B I think.
NUS and NUS high not same, but are quite near each other. Nvm la, anyway i know how to get there le.

Crapcrapcrap. I hate drawing peanuts :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment