Monday, June 15, 2009

the past five (or six) days

I have accomplished: (sound more significant and important!)

#1 Finish almost all my homework
Other than one chinese compo on 一个伟人 and the peanuts drawings plus algebra sums, I have completed the holiday homework. Finally, the rest of the holiday to lay back and relax. And maybe sit in front of the TV or computer.

#2 Went for two more art outings
Art teacher wants us to go for five outings during the holidays. I went for three le. Just two more to go! This two times I went to botanics garden and Krangi Farm resort. Came back with four or five mosquito bites. :(

#3 Got drenched two times in three days
I become 落汤鸡 le. The first time I brought my brother to the community center for his art lessons and it started raining cats and dogs when we were almost there. I was soaked. Second time I was at Botanics drawing the scenery when it starts raining out of the sudden. My art materials got soak too and my art piece become... I don't know how to describe. But teacher say I can sell it for a lot of money since no one can produce a painting like this. (of course mah, no one so stupid draw finish and put in the rain).

#4 Got super super full, stomach nearly exploded
Mum cook super nice food: 糯米饭, Fishball soup (sis and bro don't want so all give me), chicken!, kangkong. I ate a lot and stomach nearly exploded. Later ate chendol for supper. I dreamt of food that night... Yum yum.

#5 Went for a walk round the neighbourhood
After the super nice dinner, mum brought us round the neighbourhood so that we can get to know it better, since we just moved there (actually is just three minutes walk from old house). Discovered a fitness corner where me and my sister go crazy swinging around.

#6 Carried my brother
My six-year-old brother had fever and couldn't walk. And since mum has some problem with her backbone, I have to carry him home. He is so heavy. I remember just last year he was quite light, but then now, he is almost half my weight. Grow so much...

#7 Read three storybooks
Very bored at home, so spend four hours reading storybooks. Now half way through the fourth one.

Things I have yet accomplished: (too lazy...)

#1 Increase my vocab for English and Chinese
Too boring le

#2 Memorise 成语 and the meanings
To boring le

#3 Finish rest of the homework
Too boring le

#4 Copy down chinese words
To boring le

#5 Study Japanese and remember the new words
Not that boring. Maybe when I feel like doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment