Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SANA Course

I went all over to Sengkang (again!) for this course my CCA wants me to attend. It is organised by The Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association (SANA). A few boring lectures on drugs and three test. After passing the tests one will get a certificate and a badge.

The lecture um, don't remember much about it. I think is just about why some people abused drugs like peer pressure, boring lifestyle, blah.

The tests are: One written test (MCQs and True&False Questions), Roleplay, Online Practical Assignment.

For the written assignment, if you fail, you will have to re-course. The lecturer actually told us the stuffs we have to take note of and the answers to some of the questions. We just have to remember: E-All of the above. If you get full marks, you will get the following items:

One laptop bag: If got laptop can put inside the smaller bag (i think), and the larger one can be used as a sling bag.

Five dollars popular voucher! Can buy stuffs le. Together with Grace's 20 dollars voucher, I would have twenty five altogether! Finally can buy a book to read.

Binoculars. No much use but if you suspect your stead cheating on you, can use this to spy/peek on him or her.

A pen. I think is ballpoint bah. Though I don't know what is the batteries over there use for.

And I got all of those! Kinda surprising, since I did not really pay attention to the lecture(only the funny parts), didn't write down note(too lazy to take out pen plus see no point), and only briefly glance at Fishy's notes. I was just doing the assignment there, and the lecturer came, look at my paper, glance around to see if anyone was cheating, look at my paper again. After I done the whole paper, he took it away, and ask if the answers were final. Me(thinking): Even not final also don't care le. Don't bother la. Just a written assignment what, never fail can le. Don't want recourse. Me(say/reply):*nodded* erm... The person took the paper, have a look at it (i think checking answers. Pro seh, can memorise all the answers le), fold and stuffs into his jeans pocket.

I was kinda scared at that moment, because, if I had listen correctly, that person is a policeman. And even though I did not cheat or whatever, I was still worried that I may have unintentionally break a rule and wasn't aware of it.

Relief came a second later...

Man:If your paper is taken away, that means get full marks le not need check answers. Trainer! Take away the papers of whoever who got full marks.

Followed by happiness.

Fishy later ask me for the Popular voucher. Aiya, fishy, you want voucher I get one 20 dollars one for you as christmas or birthday prezzie.

Anyway, I need help for the online assignment. I will give the ID, information, webpage and other details later.

ARGH. Holiday is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment