Sunday, June 21, 2009

One more week

don't know whether i should be happy or sad. holidays is going to be over in one week's time. I finish all my homework and... and and and... WAIT. I FORGOT TO COPY DOWN THE SIX POEMS. But actually other than this I have finish everything to do for the weekend, other than jap homework and my own brush-up-on-language work. And Chinese filing. Did i miss out anything? Oh. Not to forget I havn't finish tidying up my room. If holiday is 2 months long, I can finish all those and still have time to chat on msn with old friends, meet up for movies, go library and buried myself in books, test out some of my crazy ideas.

Hey, maybe they will stop school due to swine flu. stop school for one month! And and and they would let us do online learning, then i would be able to use the computer and stay at home and miss everything I want to. Which includes staying back for... I shall not say it or certain people are going to murder me and force me to take down this post. But third language would also be cancel which means I won't see christalle. At least can meet up! :D

My imagination is going way too wild.

Oh, bridget's house. I leave the house at 9.30 and waited for the bus for 15 minutes. Reach the MRT station near her house at approximately 10.20. Since there is two condos on both side of the road, i got confused. First time there mah. Spend 35 minutes searching for bridget and zhixin (in case they are waiting for us near the station). I sms and call her for a few times but she didn't pick up the phone 'cause the two of them are watching commercials. Zhixin got my number mixed up with Alicia's. She sms and call her instead of me.

We watch Tom&Jerry and Home Alone 4 there. Home Alone was hilarious but painful for the actors who acted as the two dumb burglars. Play cards too.

Bridget's sister (i think) made sushi for lunch. Sushis are damn nice. I think i ate a lot. We were given the korean type of flat chopstick. Joanne, Zhixin and Nanshan decides to use spoon and fork instead. I use the flat chopstick. Very easy to use once you get use to the feeling.

Bridget cut her hair short and Zhixin think it looks like a birdnest. Zhixin's ponytail looks like rotten banana (just kidding!). I forgot who was telling bridget that me and her looks the same from behind, with her new hairstyle.

Sheesh. During the library trip with cheese and anne-anne, in my attempt to say HDB flat/block, I end up saying:'blat' or was it 'flock' ?

I want holiday to last longer! I reallt don't feel like going to school and see my classmates. The canteen food sucks anyway. (no offence to the ingredients. It wasn't your fault. It's the cook) Somemore food so expensive.

Haizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment