Monday, June 22, 2009

someone talk to me!!!

I FEEEELLL BORED!

Anyone talk to me on msn, or call me??? My phone run out of money so i cannot sms le. :'(

You may log on to http://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore.index.htm and vote for extend holidays. If you do, school may be postponed and you will have a few more days/weeks at home to slack!

Change blogskin le. I am thinking i make blogskins according to my mood. If i feel depressed or sad I will use a blue theme. But recently I'm in good mood (other than bored) so I use orange red and pink with flowers all over! Sounds like kindergarden kid.

Meimei wants me play Uno with her le.

tagreplies:

zhixin: HAHA MY PONYTAIL IS NNICE OK.
lols. Rotten bananas. Ha. Yours is not ponytail. is horsetail. Horse is bigger than pony.

Vanessa: dunno y i always end up tagging here. but. nvm tags!
Vanessa: lol. mine urban dictionary quiz more hilarious than urs. no offence. lol lol
Vanessa: hey hey. i tagged once again (: see, i'm so nice
My name not in english mah. Lols. You tag a lot!

Sheesh. Meimei complain le.

No comments:

Post a Comment