Wednesday, July 15, 2009

school day #13

I have not done my homework for the day. I owe the teacher tons of homework. I just finish rushing through my history performance task and got 3 more for geography, biology and literature.

My whole week is screwed up man.

I went SengKang to collect our certificates and sports bottle for our efforts in the fund raising day! -.- And then afterwards went to library and slack. Do you believe i spent 1hour in the library and didnt even finish half a math question?

And i am not even scared or worried about it

I dilly dally too much le.

I SERIOUSLY NEEDS A CONTAINER ON FRIDAY SO THAT I CAN BRING MY MEALWORMS HOME SAFELY (referring to me, not the mealworms). And tons of plastic bags to carry the container. So that mealworms cannot crawl out. Or something like that. I also require a pair of disposable glove. No way am i going to keep the gloves that touch the mealworms man. OH NO. I AM DEAD

HOMEWORK NO COMPLETED AND I AM FEELING SLEEPY ALREADY

ARGHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment