Friday, July 24, 2009

school day #15

This is hilarious!

Quote:

Some history records said that Wu was very beautiful and her beauty attracted the new Emperor, Tang Gaozong, the son of Li Shimin. But from existent pictures, we cannot say that she is beautiful. [this is translated from chinese]

So hilarious lor! but it's true la. Wu Zetian dont look pretty to me.

Zhixin tried cooking veggies by herself and ended up burning her dinner so she was cranky for the whole night because she has no dinner.

I want a small little hand carried bag to put my japanese books or else on third language days I have to walk around looking retarded and carrying a ton of books. And my bag is also very heavy!!

Gym is... lame? We just did leaps and movements and jumps (star jump, pencil jumps and other types that seems impossible to do D:)

But luckily no house practice tomorrow! *cheers!!!* all thanks to H1N1. Although I still have to wake up early to go jogging with Huien.

No comments:

Post a Comment