Friday, July 3, 2009

school day #5

We had assembly in the classroom today. Due to H1N1, we must practice social distancing (-.-) so cannot gather in the hall.

And therefore need not wear ties!!!! :D (actually this the only thing i am happy 'bout.) Ties are damn suffocating. What's more i am not even a prefect, wear ties for what?

I just remember I have to measure the actual length of that orange i drew. But that poor orange is lying in my stomach. Sobs. What should i do?

AND SOME ONE PLEASE HELP LEH=( I CANNOT FIND THE BIO VIDEOS SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH THEM???!!!

Oh right. Zhixin just tell me where to find them, this dumb w/s called Cellebration (retarded name) but i cannot find that w/s. And the powerpoints too. I AM GOING TO PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS FROM NOW ON!!!!

Not possible though.

I probably fall asleep again.

I am soooo happy because of the youth day holiday on monday and also because i need not stay back for CCA on wednesday!!!

YAYAYAYAY!

Malay Conversational thing is redundant. I am going to forget everything anyway.

tag replies:

zhixin: OI MY DEAR THE CLOCK WAS NEW ~~~ D:
OOPS SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS OLD

he chen: hi xingyue, he chen here:)
Hi!!!

Jarrett: Got confused by nuts... I bet Cheng Hao can help you
You are totally sick.

Yu Xin (aka Fishy): Hey I got more cash than you k!
Err. Huh? What cash? For the donation? No la. The fact that you can fold your bag into a Gucci leather purse shows that yours got less money. Mine got too much coins le, so cannot fold. Somemore I got tons of two dollar notes when i went to the library to ask for donations.

ninghui: hi tag:D
hi. link le.

Things to do: Get all homework done by Sunday, Find nice music to download into my MP3, Listen to those music, Find out where the videos are, watch the videos, chat with friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment