Thursday, July 9, 2009

school day #9

As usual, temperature checks at 7.30am and 1pm. And homework D:

We have to seperate our tables, thankfully, because I don't like sitting in between louise and xinyu (no that i dun like you two), feels very squashed. I always sit at the side de so that i can put my bag beside the table.

I suddenly feel so overwhelmed. At first I only have one history PT to finish and I thought it was up next next wednesday, i will have about 12 days to finish it and I dilly-dally for a while. Then, out of a sudden louise told me it was up next wednesday, so i only have 5 days left (D:) and I only started on Day one of the itinerary. I got no idea how to write the synopsis! And Ms Wong, Ms Choo and Mrs Pradma have to announce at this time that there are three more PTs to do so i will have four altogether. I feel like i have something really heavy on top of me...

Thankfully I do not have to stay back in school tomorrow for anything or have to return to school on Saturday. Maybe I'll be hardworking this three days and chiong my PTs. I'll try to be like Annie.

I've already gotten my biology PT and know the groupings le. Annie is grouping with Zhixin (heh, lucky!), and me with Grace (YAY!!!! HIGH FIVEEEEE) , Alicia and Miaoling.

So I shouldn't be blogging now but instead go and work on my PTs. HISTORY IS HARD. I think i will write the itinerary first. Do my synopsis tomorrow.

I think somebody pretend to be mrs chan and tagged at the 6R classblog. Can't be bothered. Fishy wants to kill me for writing nonsense there because she's afraid that mrs chan would scold her.

where am i supposed to visit in greece?????

No comments:

Post a Comment