Saturday, August 1, 2009

Geography is killing me

If bukoh and fishhy dont. thanks to my big mouth i offended people again. Especially dear fishhy princess when i kinda of insulted zuko and his scar on the eyes. And when i forgot totally about the chemistry PT i did last semester (this wasnt my fault at all! I swear fishhy wants perfect work for her miss loh but i couldn't remember anything).

GEOG IS DAMNNNN. I dont know WHAT THE HECK i should do at allllll. And so is my BIO. NOBODY IS REPLYING TO MY EMAIL. I MEAN IT. DO EVERYONE HECK CARE BOUT BIO? I needa do my scrapbook seh. and the model too.

Sheesh. Too many work le

OMG. I AM SUFFOCATING SOONER OR LATER.

OMGOMG

OMGOMG

OMGOMG

OMGOMG

HELP.

-hyperventilation for 10 minutes-

OMG HELP

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I AM DAMN

I AM D-A-M-N

DAMN

SCREWED. UP. PTs.

DAMN

No comments:

Post a Comment