Sunday, August 2, 2009

[empty]

Darling, blankness everywhere, yeah?

Ok, at least my mind is blank. And so is my geog pt and bio pt and worksheets that grace and yuxin had helped me collect. Oh man. How am i supposed to finish all the work by tuesday?? Not to mention I had to stay back on Monday for Malay conversational.

ARGH. H1N1!!! CAN YOU CONTINUE??

All CCA and programmes had been resumed, so meaning I will have to stay back on three days once again. Only Friday will be really really free.

I miss my one week MC!!! Me love talking to friends. Friday afternoon got to talk with a friend at Macdonalds for three hours somemore. Didnt expect to see him there though, and didnt expect to talk for this long too.

And three hours is really damn long.

OMG I AM SCREWED. MY PTs ARE SCREWED.

No comments:

Post a Comment