Wednesday, August 5, 2009

school day #28

Argh. Tired. Got CCA today. It was the sec four's last training with us so we just played games and eat potato chips and snacks for the 4 hours. The games are fun, yeah, though some are a little lame, but still fun! Other than the wet games... Fishhy thinks i am being bimb, but the real reason but i hate getting wet was, since i didnt bring extra pair of socks and shoes and erm, other clothings, if i get wet, it would be quite ticklish and uncomfortable, adding on to my already very very itchy and unbearable rashes.

But i do love the games still. More of the food though. Practically salivating at the sight of 21 packets of potato chips and twisties and other snacks. And 10 bottles of coke and sprite and 7ups and orange F&N and green tea. Okay i didnt taste the green tea since the sec fours took them. They got this lovely chocolate cakes too!! Cant wait for sec four now. I want the cake. HA! I got motivation to stay le. I got my CCA badge, finally. Have to wear them on my collar from now on. I think i will get some help from Joan tomorrow.

Unbelievable but true: I finished the two PTs!!! Biology was handed in today, but geography was tomorrow. I stay up till 2am in the night just to finish them yesterday. But didn't tell mum that. Or at least i told her it was till 12am. Then i went sleep. Okay i lied, but i didn't want her to be worried.

My model for the biology PT looks very stupid and totally out of shape, but since I dont have to hand in them now...

Good luck to ZHIXIN!!! Jiayous and finish your PTs.

OH NO. I hate thursdays, they are long and unbearable and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment