Tuesday, August 11, 2009

school day #32

Ah. I've got exams today: math and chinese. For chinese we are supposed to write an informal letter and for math, just simply statistics and algebra. Its surprising how I can stand writing all the workings because I forgot my calculator. Left it at home. Its even more amazing how i manage to write 3 whole pages of letter just to 'console my friend who got H1N1' (lame topic -.- luckily i once memorise a brochure on H1N1 stuffs. Erm, that was for fun. Actually i just glance at the brochure but the information remains in my head la) I forgot my electronic dictionary and have to borrow the book one, which means i actually finish writing that three pages based on memory and inserting random craps (like brithday parties... Fishy see no connection of it to H1N1). Actually erm, thats why they are nonsense. But still, imagine yourself writing all this in fifteen minutes and spend the rest of the 30 minutes flipping through the dictionary to check how to write the words. I got tons of words I had no idea how to write. Even though they at most deduct 1 mark from your total score for spelling wrong words, but not knowing how to write sooo many words give the teacher a bad impressions.

Ok, to sum up everything up there, I just simply forgot to bring my calculator and electronic dictionary.

And have to go to the fourth floor to borrow one from my house captain. She made me go to her locker and take myself, and the other secondary fours were giving me the what-the-hell-are-you-messing-around-with-our-lockers look. ERR. Cannot stand it. And its all the way up to the fourth floor. Now i dread being secondary fours.

I got Fishhy to pon her malay lesson so that she can go KFC and then library with me. Got to stay at the library till four before going home. Afterall i didnt tell my mum theres exam and she would be suspicious if i got home too early. Now i sound real bad.

I guess i borrowed 6 books, spent 16.30 dollars (ERMM. A lot hor? 1.90 on bandages, 1.50 on bubble tea, 6 on KFC student meal, 3 on birthday present for my sister, and lend fishhy 3.90. Now i got 2.20 left for lunch tomorrow. I spent a lot a lot. Over spend le. DAMNN.

Got home at 5.10pm in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment