Friday, August 14, 2009

school day #35

Sis's birthday so went out eat. Grace didnt come today cos she got headache. Ms Wong call on me during geography lessons (how she knows my name??).

Other than that, life goes on as usual. And i feel damn sleepy.

tagreplies

Ling Wei: please relink thanks! (:
Ling Wei: YO Xingyue! I'm sick heehee... You borrowed a dictionary from RACHEL LU?! o.o cool! who's fishy?
Get well soon! RElink le. Ya, borrow dictionary from her, its scary and i have to climb five storeys up after the exams to return it to her. Fishy's my good friend in primary school who's now in RGS. thats her nickname:)

Joanne: Heyos XY, JY for exams!! God bless!
YAY! Thanks. But i lazy to revise. No motivation.

<3 Vivian: oh and, relink : D
Vivian: heyo : D tags!
Relink le :D

CR: LAWLLLLLLLLZXC hi since you keep taggin me=.-
Ah. i stare at CR for ten minutes before i realised it means Christalle Rio. -.-

zhixin: hehe pts are over
zhixin: hehee taggie
PTs are about to be over. Left with lit. But i still chionging my oral script. I think it sucks lor, my english grammars sucks, and i dunno how to say what i want to say. Only can say in broken english with chinese characters all over.

Biying A-DR: AH XING, YO MAN. I met Meng Xue the other day.
Oh ok. So hyper :D

No comments:

Post a Comment