Friday, August 21, 2009

school day #40

HAHAHAHAHA. ORAL IS FINALLLLY OVER FOR ME. I am damn freak out because everyone is staring at me during the whole oral thing. Result is my legs turning jelly all the way till start of PE after the warm-ups and feeling nauseous and having to run to the toilet and get my face wash and drink lots of water afterwards. Grace told it was freaky. She thinks I am going to faint. Nice bridget and crystal accompany me to the washroom to make sure i dont pass out. Charmaine and grace and joanne all thinks i did quite well but i hope they are not saying this just to comfort me.

Someone else from 112 really did faint during assembly today. shall not say too much bout it. She just thud on the ground next to grace, who got scared. Joanne was reallly reallly shock. Melissa sat just beside the girl. Must be freaky for her.

Nothing much today. Same old stuff. Drawing graphs for math (boring. and my lines keeps going crooked.) and then listen to nags on Bio SPA on monday. but we got off fifteen minutes early for assembly after bio. How i wish its dismissal after bio. then can go home fifteen minutes earlier unless i missed my bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment