Thursday, August 27, 2009

school day #44

YAWN... i just came back from third language. Reach home about 8 today because there was traffic jam on the way back and the bus came late. And because i always tend to fall sleep in the bus and miss stops, i try my best to keep my eyes open by erm, noticing other passengers hairstyles and clothes? thats lame but my mp3 run out of battery and i didnt charge it so cannot blast music to keep me awake.

Got chinese oral today, which is veryveryveryveryvery easy. And i got bad my english oral results, damn lousy de. Hope my chinese teacher give me higher marks for my ideas and fast reaction and not penalise me too much for my occasional stutters.

Gym is torture... i probably fail my forward roll and i kept hitting my head or falling down. Chipped my tooth and knock my nose too. Head stand today is terrible till i dont want to talk about it le.

tagreplies:::::::::::::;

Vanessa: (: tagged!
I tag you some other hors. very tired today.

XD: Post!!!!
Here you are...

zhixin:lingwei: I testify -solemn look- WOULDN'T YOU LOVE IT IF YOU FORGOT YOUR DICTIONARY, LINGWEI 8D
LOLLLOLLLOLLOL. I that day blur till never bring calculator AND dictionary.

Ling Wei: and WAH xingyue you borrowed the dictionary form RACHEL?!?!?! O.O yes I know you said you did...
Ling Wei:Zhi Xin: It was a fit... and it was FREAKING SCARY... right after the school song... O.O
HAHAHA. Ya the that was freaky. Both the borrowing and the girl fainting one. was despo for a dictionary. The girl was right beside grace who was right beside me. O.O

Grace XD: but nvm
Grace XD: mayb tat was after the oral
Grace XD: HEY!!! post more leh. btw, u looked crazy, not like u were abt 2 faint
Fine just take it as i went mental ok? i still mental now:D:D:D except it is due to hyperness XD

zhixin: O: FAINTING SPELL.
I didnt faint!!!

xmx: Tag! Link me!
Ah ok.

biying: by the way, linked your blog.
biying: YO XING YUE. back from india already?
YO the ridiculous person! India very fun!!! -.-''''' i link your blog some other day.

YENJEAN(:: YO XINGYUE (: link and tag me k
Ok!

FIONA,♥.: Eh,wxy RELINK OKAY (:
Relink le la.

No comments:

Post a Comment