Friday, October 16, 2009

[bored]

Havnt found my USB yet so couldnt upload the photos onto computer. But once i do i will post about the library trip with fishy! and the prologue trip maybe.

One of the zits on my cheek burst yesterday -.- which is super freaky because i was halfway using computer when i feel something wet on my cheek. then when i go to the washroom i discovered that there is blood and pus (think it is spelt like this) all over. Which means i better take good care of my skin from now on if not i will have more zits bursting.

Analysing Azula's personality and psychological state with fishy a few days ago. It's interesting :D

House practice are finally over.It's not fair. This year's secondary one is the only batch of secondary ones that have to go back to school on marking days wearing a tight green shirt and dance under the hot sun for 2 to 3 hours.

Stupid H1N1. I really hope it rains on 12 november.

p/s: Grace you are freaking horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment