Friday, October 16, 2009

[om - stressed]

OM is stressful. The auditions alone are stressful enough.

I don't ever understand the task.

I WANT TO GET IN. MY NAME IS ONE OF THE 110 PEOPLE WHO ARE RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. But oh gosh i am competing with 109 other people. EEK. I have no skills to be proud of. Wish i'm more enthu. THAT NAME LIST TEMPTED ME. I must get into OM. I don't want to do boring RS next year.

This is hard but i will try my best; now first thing to do: Get back D&T toy from mrs leung. I don't even know whether she threw it away... .-

Problem 1: Nature Trail'R
Divisions I, II, III , & IV
This problem requires teams to design, build and drive a human-powered vehicle and camper that will go on a camping trip. When the vehicle arrives at the Campground, the camper will be disconnected and the vehicle will travel on a team-created Nature Trail. On the Nature Trail, the vehicle will overcome an obstacle, clean up the environment, encounter wildlife, and undergo a repair. The performance will include a character that is in or near the camper that explains the experience as part of its role. from http://www.odysseyofthemind.com/materials/2010problems.php

Guess me and fishy are doing this problem.
Walao why do they only give us 2 weeks to prepare for audition??

No comments:

Post a Comment