Sunday, October 11, 2009

[green with green and green]

Fiona you are so lucky!! argh, avatar video on computer is not loading.  ANYONE WITH PORK ON RESTAURANT CITY TO TRADE WITH ME?

Anyways I'm left with math to go. Geography was okay since i memorised everything le. Then english is unexpectedly easy, and biology, well so far i only got one mark deducted.

Math on monday and then everything's over :) Zhixin and fishy's coming over on monday but we are going to go book-shopping at orchard ion and eat (annie recommended something! she want stamps on her card). I just have to memorise the mensuration formulas.
tag replies:
Yuxin: HEARD THAT XY?
Yuxin: I LOVE YOU
Yuxin: HAHA YES YES
Vanessa: xingyue. my only impression of STRESS last year was that yuxin damn pro. not u lehh. wahahahas xD
xingyue: NO LOR I WIN YOU MORE TIMES LOR. I WIN YOU LIKE SIAO.
Yuxin :): HAHA I DAMN PRO!~
Yuxin :): HAHA I BANG MY NAILS TILL THEY HURT
Yuxin :): HAHA MDM FOO SAID I VERY PRO
Yuxin :): HAHA I WON YOU ALTHOUGH I WAS TALKING TO SOMEBODY ELSE
Yuxin :): HAHA I WIN MENGXUE A LOT OF TIMES
Yuxin :): HAHA I ALWAYS WIN YOU IN STRESS
Gosh I admit defeat. sob sobs :'(

Ling Wei: jiayous for EYAs Xingyue!
Thanks you :) same to you!
ninghui: hey tag all the best for EYAs >< i shall get around to linking you
Thanks. Same to you! though im a bit late in wishing good luck.

Yuxin :): And gosh what 洋娃娃. I don't look like dolls D:
Yuxin :): Haha I can scan in an old pic of you and put beside that Winx Club witch. You compare yourself
YOU DO LOOK LIKE 洋娃娃 seh. haha messy hair.

me: eh. post leh
post le la!

Vanessa: HELLO TAGGED. jiayou for eoys!
Thanks:) Jiayou for you too. oops i guess im a bit late

A.B.iying.C: okok...Ridiculous girl was Sara's idea...
A.B.iying.C: Fine. RIDICULOS GIRL NO. 5!
U ARE THE RIDICULOUS ONE. Sara was referring to you!

YENJEAN(:: HELLO XINGYUE tagtagtag!
hi:D
Yawn O: I shall go sleep ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment